Midweek Football 12/15 April

andykeenan

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

Ah, okay! I'd assumed it was Bartley. 

The other fella is a mile onside. :)

I'd assumed it wasn't him because if it is, why are they looking at it!

Apparently they couldn't overturn the onfield decision because they couldn't see Diagne's shoulder to check if that was offside but he would need to be some sort of Hunch-shoulder of Notre West Brom to be offside from there.

• Like 1

In fairness, I preferred offside when you were either offside or not. I liked the old days when that goal would have been disallowed because Bartley was offside. You can make a claim that he's interfering with play because the defender is making an effort to play him offside.

Anyway, this isn't offside in the current rules, not by a mile, you'd have to be a deeply confused dunderhead to have believed so, even for a moment.

Your's sincerely,

A deeply confused dunderhead.

This ref is a portly fella to put it mildly. Surely the Premier League are desperate. I've shagged less fatter fat birds than him!!!

Saying that, Mike Dean hasn't an ounce of fat on him and he's a big fat C-Unit.

Edited by stewiek2
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Leicester, Spurs, Leicester, Liverpool next for Southampton.

Going to be very difficult for them to get through that without calls for the manager to go.

Leicester is the FA Cup semi-final so if they win that and get to the final I doubt if he will be under any pressure.  West Brom are looking more likely than Fulham now to pull off an escape. Burnley fans around here dont feel they are safe yet. 

Looking at the remaining fixtures finishing above Everton might be our best chance of a top half finish. So a Brighton win would be good for us, but based on how results have gone so far this weekend I'm expecting an Everton win.

• Like 1

Â