Midweek Football 12/15 April

andykeenan

10 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

The PSG Bayern tie over the two legs has been fantastic

It's what skysports think games between the "big six" are like, rather than the turgid shite that they actually are. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, penguin said:

It's a shame he's such a cheating little word removed, because Neymar is supremely talented

I think he is probably the most hated player in football among neutrals

3 minutes ago, VillaAlex said:

Neymar has been wonderful it's frustrating he's such a prick and so only turns up when he wants to. 

Probably what has cost him a Ballon Dor, he is an incredibly talented player but he has never been consistent enough or has the desire to really make a positive impact on people

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Is that Gueye of PSG the same one who was at Villa and everyone thought was cack?

Yep.

In reality he was pretty much the only player who came out of our relegation season with any credit, and there was clearly a good player there.

Unfortunately us Villa fans usually think the team being shit means nobody in it can possibly be any good

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Yep.

In reality he was pretty much the only player who came out of our relegation season with any credit, and there was clearly a good player there.

Unfortunately us Villa fans usually think the team being shit means nobody in it can possibly be any good

In fairness it was a shit team that it was hard to find any positive in it :D  

no surprise that some of the players from that team have gone on to do well Gueye, Veretout, Amavi even Crespo, Traore and Ayew have done well at other clubs. I still think Lescott and probably Gabby was an absolute poison in the dressing room especially to Garde

I'm confident I'd be absolutely **** defending Mpabbe.

You know you watch some defenders and think if I was a footballer training every day I reckon I'd have done alright there?

No chance. Looks like he's playing with different physics when he gets running 

2 minutes ago, Rino8 said:

I'm confident I'd be absolutely **** defending Mpabbe.

You know you watch some defenders and think if I was a footballer training every day I reckon I'd have done alright there?

No chance. Looks like he's playing with different physics when he gets running 

sure he could learn from Liam Cooper and just take man ;)  

Leeds United's Liam Cooper (Left) tackles Aston Villa's Jack Grealish  during the Sky Bet Championship match at Elland Road, Leeds Stock Photo -  Alamy

Â