Weekends Football 9/11 April

andykeenan

3 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

We play Man city in 10 days don't we?

And you just know that if they have sixteen shots against us, at least 5 are going in.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Leeds are defending quite well. City get like this from time to time, they get a bit clogged up in their own pattern and rhythm. 

Thirty more minutes for Leeds to hold out.

Don't think they will tbh. Would be one helluva achievement.

Citeh are missing a lot of chances though and Leeds are defending well.

You'd think we'd have learned from the Villa shithousing how to kill games.

Kick it out, fall over, complain to the ref. None of this quick throwing shit were doing 

• Haha 1

When a game gets like this, especially when it's a team with as many fantastic players as Citeh, I just can't understand why they don't just try dribble into the penalty area at every opportunity, they're bound to get a trip eventually....and they score finally. 

1 minute ago, Rino8 said:

You'd think we'd have learned from the Villa shithousing how to kill games.

Kick it out, fall over, complain to the ref. None of this quick throwing shit were doing 

As the commentator was saying this is a breath of fresh air. “You always know Leeds are going to keep attacking even with 10 men”.

City 24 shots to Leeds 1 and 70% possession. Great defensive performance but surely even you can see that this “wonderful Leeds” default setting isn’t really applicable today. 

8 minutes ago, tom_avfc said:

You’re on a Villa forum. Why would it surprise you that most people want to support their team? Why would you begin to gloat that you’ve predicted another team to finish above us when they’ve been above us for all of 30 minutes and we have two games in hand?

I’m not one of those who laughed at you saying it’s a possibility but this attitude of taking joy in being proven right would be annoying at the end of the season let alone with 9 games still to play for us.

I don't take joy in it at all mate. What winds me up is when people on Villa boards mock each other for the honest views they offer. We're Villa fans but football is obviously not a one-club sport.

Opinions on the game that don't start and end with "Haha we're brilliant aren't we" are often denigrated. Even your post here has an underlying tone of suggesting I'm not a very loyal supporter for making a prediction that we won't finish as high as some others think. 

Needs to stop.

2 minutes ago, tom_avfc said:

As the commentator was saying this is a breath of fresh air. “You always know Leeds are going to keep attacking even with 10 men”.

City 24 shots to Leeds 1 and 70% possession. Great defensive performance but surely even you can see that this “wonderful Leeds” default setting isn’t really applicable today. 

We're a man down mate what do you want 

• Like 1

Â