Match Thread: Villa v Arsenal

limpid

3 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

Yet you felt the need to quote what i said and reply. No more shite than your " hey everyone let's be positive, we are winning posts " in the first half.

Must have missed those. 

And yes it is better. Because criticising the manager based on just your negative prediction is pathetic. 

2 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

Why don't we all slag Barkley. Anything to fill the void.

Why not slag a player who has been a liability for several games in a row?

Seriously, I have no idea why hes in the squad on current form never mind starting games.  Truly dreadful.

He must have something on DS or something cos this is getting ridiculous.

• Like 1

Just now, samjp26 said:

I think Nakamba is sweeping up well and has been vital to the back 5/6 defending so well. Need a bit more quality going forward, Traore tried too much and should have scored but overall another good performance from him too with his workrate. Give them 10/15 minutes and maybe take Barkley off for Sanson or even Trezeguet and let Jack roam centrally.

Sorry but I get nervous everyone nkamba has the ball.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, penguin said:

Your one-man crusade to stamp out any criticism of Dean Smith and in-game changes is just as boring as the posts you continually moan about.

Criticism is fine. Its the negative predicting based on **** all thats just nonsense. Don't know why we have so many desperate to do it. 

• Confused 1

Just now, DCJonah said:

Must have missed those. 

And yes it is better. Because criticising the manager based on just your negative prediction is pathetic. 

Maybe people have different opinions to you even if you think they're wrong.

Just now, AVTuco said:

I know we were hailing Targett a couple games back, but he's so often behind the play in dangerous areas...

He's up against Saka who is a good talent out on the right, however Targett isn't the one fouling him, Jack is. The only real danger coming from that side has been the freekicks. 

Just now, SuperTed said:

My second cousin, Lee, was placed into an induced coma last night due to coronavirus. Hoping we can win this one for him and all the other Villa fans on the canvas at the moment! Come on lads! 

All the best to him. Puts everything into perspective. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SuperTed said:

My second cousin, Lee, was placed into an induced coma last night due to coronavirus. Hoping we can win this one for him and all the other Villa fans on the canvas at the moment! Come on lads! 

All the best for Lee and the family, mate X

• Like 1