Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

48 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

so the people who hate/don't rate Sanson will really dig deep to find 'another' reason to slag him off.

i'll join in, i saw him buying really boring supermarket own brand crisps, bad attitude if you ask me, get rid

I don’t hate or not rate him. He’s just another player that’s become a fan favourite because he doesn’t play while we look shit. If he was playing we’d still look shit which we saw last season but he might be happier about it.

Saying that he wasn’t too happy when he cost us a goal against United. But it’s good he showed pashun.

• Confused 1

52 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Wow he's gotten pissed off twice. At least he's passionate. There's a difference between someone who tries hard and gets pissed off and someone who is lazy and then gets pissed off. I'll have time for the former not the latter. And Sanson is a workhorse on the pitch. 

Three times now.  He ain’t the first player to fall out of favour at a club. No need to act like a baby about it.

5 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Three times now.  He ain’t the first player to fall out of favour at a club. No need to act like a baby about it.

Not surprised,he's been give ZERO CHANCE at villa utterly pathetic he got injured and when fit not selected, for crying out loud this guy has been treated like a nobody and I'm sorry villa need to sort this out going forward we cannot treat players like this.

And this is the same guy that was meant to of endorsed villa to Kamara ( something was mentioned after he had signed digne was also the other player ) this is not the action of a misery complaining waste of space he's being portrayed to  be.

Edited by villan501
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, villan501 said:

Not surprised,he's been give ZERO CHANCE at villa utterly pathetic he got injured and when fit not selected, for crying out loud this guy has been treated like a nobody and I'm sorry villa need to sort this out going forward we cannot treat players like this.

And this is the same guy that was meant to of endorsed will to Kamara before he signed this is not the action of a misery complaining waste of space he's being portrayed to  be.

You know what he needs to if he’s upset about how he is treated?  Get his agent to find him a new club. I reckon he hasn’t done that and probably won’t because it would probably means he has to take a wage cut.  I believe if he hands a transfer request in it costs him financially too. 

Its a tough life isn’t it?

5 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

You know what he needs to if he’s upset about how he is treated?  Get his agent to find him a new club. I reckon he hasn’t done that and probably won’t because it would probably means he has to take a wage cut.  I believe if he hands a transfer request in it costs him financially too. 

Its a tough life isn’t it?

The guy wants a fair  chance has he had that????? Money is important for a footballer but so is football.

Smith and now Gerrard have given him zero chances so let's see this guy play before we judge him as a and if he's sold he will be an unanswered question ex player where honestly we can't judge if he's a failure or not.

From the outside looking in i like Sanson as a player..2 previous manager's not wanting him to play for whatever reason is worrying also.

That post he made on instagram before the last match i think was out of order and Lacks professionalism.

I think whatever the hell is going on behind the scenes at villa better be resolved soon, as i sensed the same last year a few weeks before deano got the sack.

3 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

If you've uprooted your family and life to move to a new country new job new position, kick on in your career , whatever.

The least you deserve from your employers is to be given a chance.

I'll say it. He's been treated like a word removed. 60 minutes here and there and always the first one dragged. It's a disgrace.

If I heard this on one of the podcasts footballers do on undr the cosh I would be disappointed same as I am now.

You don't treat staff like that. Sanson is no mug. He's a capable footballer.

Rodders I absolutely agree 100% I'm.same as you regarding sanson the club is a disgrace imo, it's our villa and I'm.embarresed by them tbh.

Edited by villan501

2 hours ago, El Zen said:

He’d probably be starting for me, based on what I’ve seen. Very strange that he isn’t rated by the manager. 

He should be he's better than most our midfielders and he's barely played shows what a load of rubbish we already have playing.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, OLDVILLAIN said:

From the outside looking in i like Sanson as a player..2 previous manager's not wanting him to play for whatever reason is worrying also.

That post he made on instagram before the last match i think was out of order and Lacks professionalism.

I think whatever the hell is going on behind the scenes at villa better be resolved soon, as i sensed the same last year a few weeks before deano got the sack.

He was injured for a lot of games under Smith

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

He was injured for a lot of games under Smith

It took a while for him to get in the team though. Signed him mid January and don't think he got his first start until mid March when our form was already plummeting. 

And he barely featured in the 5 game losing streak that ended DS. Could've started v West Ham for example but Smith axed him because of the water bottle stuff v Arsenal.

It's disappointing for him. Was a regular at Marseille who are worldwide a bigger club than us and they make europe most seasons. Not sure if he was close to any France call up in those times but he certainly isn't now. Just feels he's wasted 18 months here so hopefully he finds a decent club in next month.

4 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

It took a while for him to get in the team though. Signed him mid January and don't think he got his first start until mid March when our form was already plummeting. 

And he barely featured in the 5 game losing streak that ended DS. Could've started v West Ham for example but Smith axed him because of the water bottle stuff v Arsenal.

It's disappointing for him. Was a regular at Marseille who are worldwide a bigger club than us and they make europe most seasons. Not sure if he was close to any France call up in those times but he certainly isn't now. Just feels he's wasted 18 months here so hopefully he finds a decent club in next month.

He played 9 games in his first season and was available for just 11 games, following season he played once out of 5 games he was available

For Gerrard he has played 9 times and been available for 28 games 

7 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I don’t hate or not rate him. He’s just another player that’s become a fan favourite because he doesn’t play while we look shit. If he was playing we’d still look shit which we saw last season but he might be happier about it.

Saying that he wasn’t too happy when he cost us a goal against United. But it’s good he showed pashun.

People don't rate him because he's not playing. People rate him because when he plays he looks a very technically capable player, who also has a bit of tenacity about him. And he can carry the ball.

The bit about 'pashun' is ridiculous.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tom13 said:

People don't rate him because he's not playing. People rate him because when he plays he looks a very technically capable player, who also has a bit of tenacity about him. And he can carry the ball.

The bit about 'pashun' is ridiculous.

Indeed it was ridiculous. It was in response to someone saying it’s a good thing he has his little tantrums when makes a mistake or doesn’t get to play.  Maybe not in them words though. 

I’ve been around long enough to know that if he played and we still lost games  some fans would turn on him eventually. Happens all the time. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

5 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Indeed it was ridiculous. It was in response to someone saying it’s a good thing he has his little tantrums when makes a mistake or doesn’t get to play.  Maybe not in them words though. 

I’ve been around long enough to know that if he played and we still lost games  some fans would turn on him eventually. Happens all the time. 

Probably. If only he was afforded that opportunity though.

Sanson would feel like a brand new player to me. 

Based on the fact how little I've seen from him. 

It's very frustrating for me as a fan that I have not even had the chance to evaluate him as a player before he supposedly is gonna be shown out the door...

Signing Sanson has been like buying a reasonably expensive new car, driving it around a couple of times before deciding you don’t like it so you give it to the next door neighbour to drive and only ask him to pay for the fuel he uses. Then, after he’s driven around in it for a year, you then sell it to him for a 75% less than what you paid. 

Staggeringly bad bit of business from the club.

• Like 1

On 09/08/2022 at 19:08, OLDVILLAIN said:

I also like Sanson, however as you point out something must be off 

Rember he did have some little outbursts under Deano as well about not being involved.

Bare in mind, this is only what we SEE, we don't know what more there is 

Either way on the whole, I agree that it must have been a terrible situation for the bloke here personally.

Thing is, he hasn't been the first player ( Usually French ) this happens to here, it's bizarre.

• Like 1

Â