Formula One - 2021

BOF

37 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

It's not a very Dutch thing to do so they stop anyone themselves. It stopped almost immediately. Was a nice thing to see. 

Getting super busy here now.  Lots of helicopters over my house. Quite excited. I can here the crowd from my balcony 😊.

I actually felt a bit sorry for Lewis as it was happening, because he was clearly trying to be generous and magnanimous to them and to Max in his own backyard. It can't have been easy for them to stop after the Silverstone incident.

• Like 1

Terrible error by Victor Martins in race 3 of F3. I think we'll see that in the F1 as well. There are 2 lines into turn 3. A high and a low. High is the usual line but there's a temptation to go in low to try and undercut. Problem is both lines merge perfectly on exit with very little either driver can do at that point. He took 2nd placed David Schumacher out of the race trying the undercut. I also predict a fairly spectacular safety car incident later on just because of the size and speed of the F1 cars and how close the F3 cars got to each other.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

This one has the look of having already decided its podium to me.

Yeah me too. It just needs the usual Stroll lack of concentration and then a late safety car.

• Like 1

Credit to Lewis. He clearly outperformed the car again and Max had to be perfect to beat him. Lewis gives you absolutely nothing for free. Astonishing consistency from him.