Formula One - 2021

BOF

2 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

Joke.

Commentators applauding Max for the win, George for his 1st podium and Lewis for his umpteenth, yay yay, who got fastest lap ****heads? 

And does the fastest lap get awarded half a point?

After watching the F3 race, that is one tight track with not a lot of overtaking opportunities. It's got some fun gradient too not even counting the banking. There'll be a lot of last gasp overtake attempts probably into turn 1.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BOF said:

After watching the F3 race, that is one tight track with not a lot of overtaking opportunities. It's got some fun gradient too not even counting the banking. There'll be a lot of last gasp overtake attempts probably into turn 1.

I agree,  It looks a brilliant track so far.  Should be good tomorrow,

42 minutes ago, Genie said:

Any rain on the radar?

Hoping for dry/wet or wet/dry race.

(obviously not enough to cause a farce like last week).

Looking completely dry.

There’s just absolutely no hope for that 2nd Red Bull seat. I like Perez but apart from a very tiny spell earlier in the season where he looked as if he’d settled in he’s been largely underwhelming. 

Red Bull should just become a 1 man team. 

Superb from Giovinazzi. He's been better than Kimi most of the season. I used to think he was kind of wasting a seat but he's making his case this season. Just as it looks like he might lose the seat.

Credit to the fans for Lewis' post qualy interview. Some started to boo at the start but they quickly stopped (or were quickly stopped by others) and let him talk.

18 hours ago, BOF said:

Credit to the fans for Lewis' post qualy interview. Some started to boo at the start but they quickly stopped (or were quickly stopped by others) and let him talk.

It's not a very Dutch thing to do so they stop anyone themselves. It stopped almost immediately. Was a nice thing to see. 

Getting super busy here now.  Lots of helicopters over my house. Quite excited. I can here the crowd from my balcony 😊.

• Like 1