Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

I certainly wouldn't say more than capable! maybe scrape it through the playoffs if they're lucky!

Looks at the Championship line-up for next year, they've got the best side by some distance if you ask me, on paper. And yes i know you win nothing on paper, but i fully expect them to get up automatically, if not win the league.

They've managed to hang onto their prized asset in Seb Larsson too, good player. Taylor is still a good keeper, Stephen Kelly at right-back, Ridgers, Carsley, Bent and O'Connor upfront, and lets not forget Jerome Thomas. All good Championship players. I don't like saying it, but they'll be back sooner rather than later.

I certainly wouldn't say more than capable! maybe scrape it through the playoffs if they're lucky!

Looks at the Championship line-up for next year, they've got the best side by some distance if you ask me, on paper. And yes i know you win nothing on paper, but i fully expect them to get up automatically, if not win the league.

They've managed to hang onto their prized asset in Seb Larsson too, good player. Taylor is still a good keeper, Stephen Kelly at right-back, Ridgers, Carsley, Bent and O'Connor upfront, and lets not forget Jerome Thomas. All good Championship players. I don't like saying it, but they'll be back sooner rather than later.

missed this before but the championship next season will be crazy ad blooz simply at this moment don;t have the squad nore the temperament to compete

they don;t have the goals nor the bollocks to succeed and whilst the useless git ridgewell stays there they are bound to conceed !!

i think they will go up they are signing premiership rejects who will be good enough in that division. i hope to god QPR will the league so they dont ahve any silverware even if it is such a small achievment!

if they come up though with a partnership of marucs bent and kevin phillips they will just go straight back down again

Read today that the Blose shop in the Pallasades is closing down, where will the knuckledraggers get those golden bollocks wrapped in bog roll on a chain from now?

whats good as well is that they are closing down on the day we start selling our new shirt ...

they are being blasted out of Brum totally

I can see SHA being somewhat of a yo-yo team, much like Leicester were a few years ago.

Their team, as much as I also hate to admit it should get them automatic promotion. Bent and Phillips are more than capable of getting 20 goals each in the Fizzy pop league, not forgetting the fact they still have McSheffery, O'Connor and McFadden (at least for the time being).

hing is though, they will probably need 8 new players to stay up...which as we learnt last season won't happen, so they'll be back down again.

if they come up and field a prtnership of phillips amnd bent they will get murdered by defenders in the top flight.

i dont see many other chapionship teams signing players with ptre experience hencewhy i think the league is theirs. reading havent signed anyone. and derby are just signing countless unknowns

• 2 months later...

Just listening to the Football Weekly podcast on the Guardian site and hear that Zarate has given Lazio an early lead in Serie A having scored 5 in 8. Shame he couldn't drag them out of the shit isn't it? No? Ok.

Just listening to the Football Weekly podcast on the Guardian site and hear that Zarate has given Lazio an early lead in Serie A having scored 5 in 8. Shame he couldn't drag them out of the shit isn't it? No? Ok.

Ive just heard the same podcast, ill bet Blues fans are delighted to see one of their old boys doing so well. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just seen small heath's attendance for Monday night.

Top of the table..........home local derby........17,000

And they lost too, superb :-)

Just seen small heath's attendance for Monday night.

Top of the table..........home local derby........17,000

And they lost too, superb :-)

Obviously time I think for the Council to step in and give them some money towards a bigger stadium.

Oh, and the title of this thread has always bugged me. SHA? Surely it's sha...

Never need an excuse to revive this thread.

Has anyone got a link to a news story from when SHA published our honours instead of their own? Wanna show it to my Blues supporting mate just for amusement.

Cheers.

You should see it when they publish their own honours too. They have won the Birmingham and Solihull district cup seventeen times!

They have won the Birmingham and Solihull district cup seventeen times!

:crylaugh: thats hilarous

why do they want to build a bigger stadium when forest and sheff wed get bigger attendences then them? small fry. hopefully wolves and reading cup with but cant see blose not winning the league

Â