Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

The worst aspect for blose is that they are screwing their most loyal fans by little things like handling fees on away tickets (even if they pay in person by card) and by having a season ticket which costs more than attending game by game.

If they don't sort out the growing resentment quickly they could see a huge decrease in renewals.

The worst aspect for blose is that they are screwing their most loyal fans..................

If they don't sort out the growing resentment quickly they could see a huge decrease in renewals.

You actually sound concerned ;-)

I think it's **** great :nod:

You'll like this news Rob. I'm going to be giving them £7 of my money next Saturday. *ducks for cover*

Don't worry I'll disinfect myself before coming back on here.

The worst aspect for blose is that they are screwing their most loyal fans by little things like handling fees on away tickets (even if they pay in person by card) and by having a season ticket which costs more than attending game by game.

they cancelled the extra money for away fees and whilst we do it offers which can for some people negate some advantage of a seasonn ticket they are targetted

and despite many £10 games the attendances rarely go above 20k

You'll like this news Rob. I'm going to be giving them £7 of my money next Saturday. *ducks for cover*

Are you buying Garry O'Connor?

:lol: Brilliant mate.

And the thing with the season tickets is ridiculous, my mate's sister has had a season ticket for about 5 years, but hasn't bought one this season as it's cheaper to buy the tickets individually. Which is just pathetic really. How does that reward loyalty?

Are you buying Garry O'Connor?

:lol:

they cancelled the extra money for away fees and whilst we do it offers which can for some people negate some advantage of a seasonn ticket they are targetted

Ian, can you translate what this means please. It may be me but I just cannot make sense of it.

EDIT - do not post on psoter !!!

I thought it was simple to understand

we give offers - take family of four for £30 for the boro game

for some if you took all the offers a fair bit would negate the financial advantage of the ST

but because our offers are targettted few people moan

• 3 weeks later...

2nd in the league and they got 15,000 last night :crylaugh: They 'need' that new 60,000 seater stadium don't you know. Cardiff, Derby, Norwich, Sheff Utd and even Leicester in league one all got bigger crowds. Big club eh?

Oh and they haven't even sold out at Wolves on Saturday either, 1st v 2nd and a few miles up the road. Their support is shite

not shite but totally pissed off with what their own owners have fleeced them with

Sorry i don't buy that, come the end of the season if they need to win to go up you can guarantee they will sell out so where are they all now? Sleeping giant my arse, you need to have actually been a giant at one stage to have that label.

Also 700 to Swansea and can't sell out at Wolves, both away games and nothing to do with their owners or prices

no don;t get me wrong I am not saying they are a big club am I ?

but if we got treated as ST holders the same as their fans we would lucky to get more than 15K and that was proved under the last year of DOL/Ellis

Why can't they sell out at Wolves then? 1st against 2nd and just up the road, thats got nothing to do with the board or being treated badly, thats just shite support like i said in the first place

Â