Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

they have been very lucky with injuries lets not forget that, the difference is they are over-achieving while we are under performing greatly.

even if they finish above us, whats that twice in 50 years??

they wont go down been saying it for a while, but i dont think mccleish will stay there for longer than 2 years, bigger jobs will come up for him.

even if they finish above us, whats that twice in 50 years??

Finishing below that tripe is always unacceptable regardless of how few times it happens. It unthinkable that it could happen when you look at their squad compared to ours. Show what a major **** up Houllier will have been I guess if it does happen.

It ain't over yet though and I'm hopeful we will still leave finish above them.

Did anyone see MOTD? they moved the advertising hoardings closer to the touchlines to prevent Delap from doing his long throws!

Delap takes long throws?

Yeah they are usually hard to defend too :(

Pretty sure they did this before. Also remember Windass 'warming up' next to Delap to put him off and getting booked as a sub!

343 fans showed up to an away game, and now they want to break into the top 40?

Are these people educated in sheds, whilst the rest of you Brummies go to comprehensive schools? Any time I've ever met them over there they look as if they crawled out of the sewer.

your lucky you dont rub shoulders with them day to day. theres a bluenose at the place I work that whenever they go above us such as now (goal difference) he comes over and rubs it in that they are officially better then us then argue the point 'look at the table' for **** real!!!

He also thinks cameron jerome is better then gabby but thats another story.

theres a bluenose at the place I work that whenever they go above us such as now (goal difference) he comes over and rubs it in that they are officially better then us then argue the point 'look at the table' for **** real!!!

I've got one at my place too, he's usually hiding away from me but today he jumped out of nowhere to let me know that they were above us and surely the better team in the midlands etc etc.

He got a little mardy and serious when I said the shit would get beat by the barcodes tonight, he was uber confident they'd piss it.

Suppose I'll have to go looking for him tomorrow then.. :)

Glad Newcastle won. They still have a game in hand over us but remain level on points. They'll be disappointed to lose at home where they've been so strong. I still think they'll survive comfortably, but a win tonight would have really eased the pressure on them I think. As it stands now, they are still only 3 points from the drop zone also.

Â