Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Good lord, the grammar is appalling!!!! I can't believe it. I know I'm an older fellow here, but come on, at least attempt to use the language in the manner in which it was intended to be used.

I had a thought that some of the comments about our so-called "closest rivals" were a bit over the top and exaggerated, but I now realize that these neanderthals are for real. (Living where I do I NEVER come across a bluenose, although I did see a sticker on a van once a while back) Good grief, I'm READING this and my ears are getting irritated from the offensive nature of this brutalization of the most beautiful language man has ever come up with.

What a terrible little club.

I like the fact that nobody realised that I photoshopped this, I guess it is just so believable!

zulose.png

If you look at certain logos on this image, I think you'll see ;)

hahaha, love it :crylaugh:

I like the fact that nobody realised that I photoshopped this, I guess it is just so believable!

zulose.png

If you look at certain logos on this image, I think you'll see ;)

Hahaha yea I knew it was photoshopped!

Thanks guys, I've been working on a little routine for the Small Heath Comedy Club...

"I support Birmingham City" *waits for laughter to die down*

"Zulus?"

"Yeah, we normally do against the Villa!"

:oops:

Another thing that crossed my mind, didn't the Zulus (as in the African tribe) lose in the end? I guess it really is all in the name.

Â