Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Some loons on the official shite genuinely believe they are going to sign Carew .

blues and west ham have been both in contact with him, no offer has been made but they asked what would he think of a move and type of wage demands

I normally don't commit myself to gossip,

But

I've heard this is happening!!!

Also been told that Dann is a definite to go ,but the rest including ridge to stay

Guy who told me.... I trust implicitly, and if it doesn't happen then I'd be amazed

Don't shoot the messenger

Kro

:lol::lol::lol:

Haven't they been put under a transfer embargo since Carson Yeung's arrest?

That will be the same Carew they were all saying was crap 12 months ago then :D

No chance he will go there in my view, he will be off to Greece or Turkey for a last pay day in the sun.

What possible reason would there be for him to want to end his career at that shit hole in the fizzy pop league waiting to see if he actually gets paid each month.

Besides as if they can afford him! Even if they can, considering how hard he found it to motivate himself for us in his last 12 months I'd love to see him when faced with the prospect of a bottom of the Championship clash at Portsmouth.

so seems carews going to the sty.

he will eb a traiter to me if he goes down there considering the rapport he had with us fans. i think he would be agreat signing at that level if he is ever fit and can be bothered to play

My god, they've found a shirt sponsor for the season.

No mention of money which I'm guessing means it's tuppence hapenny, but they've got one.

Allegedly it's a debt management company, or financial control company!! Hilarious!

My god, they've found a shirt sponsor for the season.

No mention of money which I'm guessing means it's tuppence hapenny, but they've got one.

Allegedly it's a debt management company, or financial control company!! Hilarious!

RationalFX apparently, similar style of company to our previous sponsors FXPro I guess. I can't say I know a lot about them, whether they're a good company or not. I would guess the deal isn't for a lot of money though as it is for 1 year only, and they were originally looking at a week by week sponsorship.

Â