Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

My first ever football card had McLeish on it.

aberdeen-alex-mcleish-4-proset-1991-football-trading-card-21631-p.jpg

I wish so much better for him then to have to manage that shambles. :(

Fate you shithead, I didn't wish him that **** well! :shock:

GarethRDR is obviously a witch.

BURN HIM !!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not warming to him but a few things that do make me smile

* The first manager who wins something for them in 100 years and he jumps ship for us

* He took our dead wood like Davies to the sty and now could go back for their best players

* The turn around on their boards, yesterday they were celebrating their new found riches thinking they had got £2m out of us and now there all gutted

I'm not happy with McLeish but every cloud and all that :D

Every bloser is **** hurting and worried like hell, signing players with no manager and the only manager that ever won anything for them **** off to the bitter rivals at the first sniff of the job,

Fantastic in my eyes.

As i heard some one put it on talk sport, 'if he can win something with that shower down the road, we'll be winning the league next year.'

* The first manager who wins something for them in 100 years and he jumps ship for us

* He took our dead wood like Davies to the sty and now could go back for their best players

* The turn around on their boards, yesterday they were celebrating their new found riches thinking they had got £2m out of us and now there all gutted

Have i missed something Trent? I thought we paid the incestuous ones £2,000,000 for Mcleish' services?

Have i missed something Trent? I thought we paid the incestuous ones £2,000,000 for Mcleish' services?

Yeah you have mate, I believe we paid £0 and they are shouting about taking it further but I suspect they have no chance. :D

Yeah you have mate, I believe we paid £0 and they are shouting about taking it further but I suspect they have no chance. :D

Brilliant news! Only yesterday at work i had a gaggle of noses gloating that although they take our rejects, weve given them top dollar for the "King Reject". Idiots.

Please, please, please, please let this be true and let it happen, Paul Ince would be a brilliant appointment if your a Villa fan.

Paul Ince is among the candidates being considered by Birmingham City to replace Alex McLeish.

Birmingham, who were relegated from the Premier League last season, have spoken to the former Newcastle manager Chris Hughton and are also considering offering Gianfranco Zola a chance to return to English football, a year after leaving West Ham. Billy Davies is another candidate following his sacking at Nottingham Forest.

Paul Ince the new Govenor of the sty?

They will struggle if they make it to the group stages of the Europa League.

There are more fixtures in the Championship and they have more midweek games to get through them.

With midweek Europe fixtures as well they will well behind in games played to the other teams and have to find gaps to make them up.

I remember it happend to Ipswich Town a few years back when they were in Europe and their league form was terrible as a result.

Please, please, please, please let this be true and let it happen, Paul Ince would be a brilliant appointment if your a Villa fan.

Paul Ince is among the candidates being considered by Birmingham City to replace Alex McLeish.

Birmingham, who were relegated from the Premier League last season, have spoken to the former Newcastle manager Chris Hughton and are also considering offering Gianfranco Zola a chance to return to English football, a year after leaving West Ham. Billy Davies is another candidate following his sacking at Nottingham Forest.

Paul Ince the new Govenor of the sty?

Paul Ince at SHA would be a disaster... Lets hope the sign him up! That would actually be a worse appointment then ours lol

They won't get to the group stages of the Europa unless they get a really cushy draw. They can't get results away from home, and if they get a tricky fixture with a long flight to Ukraine or something then they will get battered.

Considering they will almost certainly lose the likes of Foster, Dann, Johnson and Ferguson, they are not going to have a team who can compete in Europa. If they do get through and reach the group stages, then they'll probably be up for relegation again. Remember they couldn't deal with a Carling Cup run and still stay in the league, so very little chance of dealing with a competition which gives you midweek fixtures, lots of travelling, potentially hostile or cold conditions and then expects you back for your weekend game.

I'm delighted they got into the Europa.

They won't get to the group stages of the Europa unless they get a really cushy draw. They can't get results away from home, and if they get a tricky fixture with a long flight to Ukraine or something then they will get battered.

Considering they will almost certainly lose the likes of Foster, Dann, Johnson and Ferguson, they are not going to have a team who can compete in Europa. If they do get through and reach the group stages, then they'll probably be up for relegation again. Remember they couldn't deal with a Carling Cup run and still stay in the league, so very little chance of dealing with a competition which gives you midweek fixtures, lots of travelling, potentially hostile or cold conditions and then expects you back for your weekend game.

I'm delighted they got into the Europa.

I'm just hoping they get to the group stage! It'll actually harm them financially as well, especially if they have a few far flung away games.

Dreaming of seeing them in a group with Lankaran (Azerbaijan), Vladikavkaz (near Grozny!) and maybe a game in Israel, Ukraine or Bulgaria. It wouldn't even bother me that they might qualify from that group for the damage it would do!

They won't get to the group stages of the Europa unless they get a really cushy draw.

I thought they qualified automatically for the group stages?

No one does, the first round is the play off.

Â