Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

7 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Imagine the hiding we would give them next season in a cup. Murder. 

Like we did Stevenage?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Jimzk5 said:

A disgusting fixture fuelled of hatred and violence, leave them where they are

Sounds like Christmas day with the I laws 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, leemond2008 said:

They deserved to get relegated, their fans can count on 2 hands how many games they actually won this season.

Underrated comment

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

We are better now than then.

They were league two then, not saying we wouldn’t beat them but that fixture will never be a walk in the park. I wouldn’t want to even give them the chance to get a result and claim bragging rights for the next 15 years. Let them **** rot. 

3 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Where's all the "crying in the stands" pics? Let's be avin' 'em!

spacer.png

Here are some showing their angst, prior to their eventual despair:D:

Birmingham relegated from Championship despite win against high-flying  Norwich - Ireland Live Birmingham's win over Norwich not enough to avert relegation | Championship  | The Guardian

Lil Boehly will give it until this time next year. If they aren't promoted, he cuts his losses and bails. 

Be a sombre mood in the Bull Ring Tavern tonight. Mate. 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Czarnikjak said:

I want them in the Premier league, just so we can beat them twice a year and have a great time while doing it.

I don't.;)

I rather enjoyed the seasons between 1987-88 and 2002/03 when we didn't meet them in the league at all. In 1988-89 and 1993-94 we did play them 4 times in the League Cup (beating them home and away twice). and that was quite enough for me. Hopefully they will have to "Mind the Gap" for as long this time, if not for considerably longer.  

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, John said:

I don't.;)

I rather enjoyed the seasons between 1987-88 and 2002/03 when we didn't meet them in the league at all. In 1988-89 and 1993-94 we did play them 4 times in the League Cup (beating them home and away twice). and that was quite enough for me. Hopefully they will have to "Mind the Gap" for as long this time, if not for considerably longer.  

Yep. The best thing about today, is that it means at LEAST another year added to the years we won't have to play them again.

They are too hate filled to have a proper rivalry with. They froth at the mouth at the mere thought of us. It's beyond football and I genuinely don't see that level of hate and envy anywhere else. Not even with the Old Firm.

We have the worst local neighbours in the country in that regard.

Edited by GlobalVillan
  • Like 4

their forum is bizarre, really seems a majority on there have convinced themselves relegation is somehow a good thing/opportunity.

would be an astounding display of postivity if it weren't so obviously mass psychosis

• Haha 1

Â