Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

They were sixth in the table when they sacked Eustace, what dumb management from the while club.Β 

And then he helped save a team that sent them down

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 2

Just now, rjw63 said:

Have they started smashing the place up yet?

Β 

Β 

What do you mean, "how can you tell?"

spacer.png

"A spree of vandalism, theft, and hooliganism that caused hundreds of dollars of improvements to the facility"

• Like 1

Just now, CarryOnVilla said:

Please get drawn against our under 21s in the EFL Trophy

Are you joking?

Would be utterly horrific.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

Got to give credit to Sheffield Wednesday, what an end of the season for them.Β 

Absolutely.Β  A few teams down ended really strongly.Β  Millwall were still in trouble a month ago but ended 13th with 5 straight wins. QPR and Stoke too. Quite rare to go down with 50 pointsΒ πŸ˜‚

Actually, Leicester played their part, beat most teams but put in three crucial losses at the end of season to Millwall, Plymouth and Blackburn

Β 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Good to see. Being a pessimist though and relegation is probably the best thing for them, they have an opportunity to remove a lot of deadwood and build something fresher with a habit of winning games.

A lot of their older players out of contract too. https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/birmingham-city/vertragsende/verein/337

Of course I hope they get stuck down there for years.

Didn’t they get rid of their academy pretty much? Their better players will leave - Miyoshi/James (think that might be it). They’ll lose their β€˜experienced’ players and they’re losing Β£25m a year which will grow.

I don’t think this is a β€˜it might be a good thing’ situation.Β 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Imagine our kids beating them too. The humiliation would be epicΒ 

Imagine our kids playing in front of those morons for their biggest game of the season.

No thanks!

• Like 2

Γ—
Γ—
Γ‚