Ryan.

17 minutes ago, peterwithethewinner said:

Sheff Wed 1 up now…bet Blues are rattled

Lucky words removed have somehow levelled, typical of them

8 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Lucky words removed have somehow levelled, typical of them

And they have the gall to call us spawny

• Like 1

Think they’ll get out of it, but it’s so close down there. Two points between 16th and 23rd. 

Their games against Millwall and QPR are important. If the penultimate game against Huddersfield is also a six pointer then that really could be a nervy one.

37 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

The turd continues to bob up and down......still not out of site.....😡

You are keeeeeeeeeeeeenan and I claim my £5

• Haha 2

I watched the game and it was obvious what was going to happen, Hull were utterly dominant and putting in a lot of hard work, but at times were overplaying it in the final third, should have killed the game, but didn't, and inevitably tired in the last fifteen minutes and sha took advantage, Hull got themselves to blame

Only one point ahead of Wednesday now, when Eustace was sacked they were fifteen points ahead, I've no real expectations of them getting relegated as they will dig out results, and whn Mowbray returns that will probably give them a lift as well, but can't be completely ruled out with being just one clear

• Like 1

Will be a last day job yet again I suspect. Mowbray coming back for final few weeks will probably give them the boost to get a win or two. Last game is at home to Norwich who could still have a chance of getting in top 6 with a win so you suspect some of their relegation rivals will have easier final day opponents.

Good thing is Sheff Weds and QPR constantly winning now is pushing the final total needed to stay up much higher, could easily be low 50s instead of 45-46 points that was needed a month ago.

I just think it would sum up SHA perfectly if they went down this season. They've survived in the last decade about four times through the skin of their teeth with terrible owners and managers so makes complete sense they now go to league one with a decent ownership model and a perfectly capable championship manager!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, turnbull said:

EFL need to look at this, Ryan Allsopp, the Hull keeper, is a Bluenose. Dodgy AF. 

What? He had no chance with the goal 😂

2nd leg of the Knuckle Draggers Trophy today at Millwall. The tie stands nicely poised at 1-1 from the 1st leg at the sty. Do away goals count double in this, or is that too complicated for them? 

Gotta love them cockney scum, harry the dog will be buying the ale tonight 😂

The city is blue, Vilers all rattled, Wagners one of our own.

Mate 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha 1

Stoke with a late winner too, Blackburn and Plymouth point a piece. I fully expected Blues to be the team getting a late winner themselves as usual so this is really excellent.

Â