Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

4 hours ago, rjw63 said:

It’s certainly all going to plan.

Not their plan obviously but a better plan the likes of Baldrick would be proud of 😀

3 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

So cunning you could pin a tail to them and call them a weasel

Their manager wouldn't know a defensive plan if it painted itself purple and danced naked on top of a harpsichord, singing "Defensive plans are here again!" 

57 minutes ago, turnbull said:

75k stadium on hold then? 🤔

You sound rattled. 

Mate. 

• Haha 2

And I'll tell you something else. That lost that all by themselves and didn't need any help from us up the road. 

Maybe, just maybe this is the year. Their downward trajectory and the upward trajectory of the teams around them means they’re in for a rough ride until the end of the season you’d think. 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7q4d7lv730wo0qwcud3

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Showed proper passun yesterday and it nearly paid off mate. We showed the world how to proper lose a game in the last minute, not like them up the road. Someone’s going to get a tonking in the future mate if we take all our chances etc

Nice to see Skip mate at Stans yesterday mate. Proppa Blues is Skip mate

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, sidcow said:

And I'll tell you something else. That lost that all by themselves and didn't need any help from us up the road. 

Maybe just a JPB masterclass on Tuesday to give there GD a a good old pounding 

Stoke to draw, Then off you **** into the bottom 3 :crylaugh:

Edited by Kingman

Relegation would be a disaster for them now because this summer is the first window in ages where they will actually be able to spend a bit of money. Having to spend that on players to get them out of League One could set them back years on and off the pitch unless they get lucky like Ipswich and build a team that can challenge both leagues. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villarule123 said:

Relegation would be a disaster for them now because this summer is the first window in ages where they will actually be able to spend a bit of money. Having to spend that on players to get them out of League One could set them back years on and off the pitch unless they get lucky like Ipswich and build a team that can challenge both leagues. 

I think some of the money will have to go on just sustaining a lower mid table championship club in League One for a year. I'd like to hope they get stuck down there as well but being as abysmal teams like Rotherham seem to alternate between winning League One and then being crushed in the championship every year they'd probably be a clear favourite. 

I’ve been thinking about their nickname, the entertainers. I genuinely think they are, but not in the way they would like

• Haha 1

This doesn't feel like a year they go down. They snatch some points about a month before the last weekend and are comfortably around to, yet again, chat shit and do nothing.

They'll hire Bill Belichick as their next manager though. Or Jason Sudeikis, one of those two.

• Haha 3

22 hours ago, Kingman said:

Maybe just a JPB masterclass on Tuesday to give there GD a a good old pounding 

Stoke to draw, Then off you **** into the bottom 3 :crylaugh:

Carry On Blogging!: Carry On Voting: Kenneth Williams' Best Performance

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Â