Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

12 hours ago, YLN said:

Haven't seen this before. Pretty humorous. What a tinfoil helmet

Absolutely bonkers.

It’s a great logic though, if someone lied about something (in this case he didn’t do that anyway) but if he lied about something in the past then he is potentially guilty of any possible thing in the world, so let’s label him with a few random ones. 

It’s a scary world out there sometimes.

2 hours ago, Robbie09 said:

Buckingham Group likely to go into administration so all work on their projects has come to a halt. 
Current projects include the new LFC stand and polishing the turd that is St Andrews.

Seen this.  Anfield left with a half built stand 😂

They have a contract with Spurs too that involves carrying out work on the roof of their stadium according to their website.

Didn't spot the work they have with the recycling centre down the road though that you mention, or was that just being used as their waste disposal site? 

Edited by AvfcRigo82
  • Like 1

Fantastic they have just gone round the grounds to speak to the commentators on the various games today. The commentator at the blues game said that there was new hope at St Andrews with the likes of Tom Daley drinking in town last week.🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 1

On 18/08/2023 at 10:11, Robbie09 said:

Buckingham Group likely to go into administration so all work on their projects has come to a halt. 
Current projects include the new LFC stand and polishing the turd that is St Andrews.

Sorry, for personal reasons I can't be happy about this.

• Sad 2

They're not going to be relegated, and not going to be promoted, they will win and lose games and finish midtable at best, they were always likely to get off to a to a good start because of takeover and feel good factor that has brought them, but it won't last. After three games last season the top three in the Championship were Blackburn, Hull, and Watford.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Annoying what a takeover can do ffs

I dont get it, why should we even care about a mid table Championship team

Its like 3 games into the season, last year we were bottom 3 after ten games. Means nothing

Edited by Zatman

7 hours ago, Zatman said:

Its like 3 games into the season, last year we were bottom 3 after ten games. Means nothing

As long as it doesn't finish like this at the end of the season 😉

7 hours ago, Zatman said:

Are you new to the thread 😉

• 2 weeks later...
Â