Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

14 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Bloser at my work reckons they’re likely to knock the sty down, sell the land off for housing development and build a new mega stadium ready for the premier league. 

Lol

I can certainly see the first one happening...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Bloser at my work reckons they’re likely to knock the sty down, sell the land off for housing development and build a new mega stadium ready for the premier league. 

Lol

Your employer employees cabbages. Tend your resignation immediately.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Lol

Where are they going to build a mega stadium. 

The NEC? Outside of Birmingham. 

Sniggers. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, stuart_75 said:

Your employer employees cabbages. Tend your resignation immediately.

They’ve unfortunately got some big contracts in Birmingham. If I’d have bid for them I’d have stipulated no small heath to be employed, which I never thought would be an issue given their work-shy nature, but here we are. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

Sniggers. 

Somewhere where the land they’d need to buy is available for less cost than the money they’d make from selling the diseased and cursed plot of wasteland in small heath. Probably somewhere in the shires, maybe a ground share with Telford?

Hedge Funds don’t generally spend large amounts on their acquisitions. They spend the minimum necessary in order to turn a business around, then offload at a profit. It’s their mantra. Alternatively they asset strip and move on. Bit like locusts. This could be fun.

37 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Sniggers. 

Rumour is on the wheels land. 45k capacity 😂 stadium and a sports complex 😂😂

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, meregreen said:

Hedge Funds don’t generally spend large amounts on their acquisitions. They spend the minimum necessary in order to turn a business around, then offload at a profit. It’s their mantra. Alternatively they asset strip and move on. Bit like locusts. This could be fun.

Unfortunately as others have said, they've only really got the former to work with 😕

2 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

Lol

spacer.png

• Haha 2

I saw a rumour that their new ground is going to be part of some sort of Peaky Blinders themed 'living museum' tourist attraction, basically an area done up in the style of the era when the original Peaky Blinders were around, seems very unlikely to me, but a lot of their fans seem convinced that their new owners are going to use Peaky Blinders connection tomarket them to US market - where apparently the show is very popular - and make big money.

Unless their new owners can find a way around FFP I actually think they could struggle next season, as squad was poor and small as it was, most of their better players were on loan, and they're all being linked with moves to better clubs now for fees that these seemingly can't afford.

Teams promoted to Championship this season all have potential to do well, Ipwich and Wednesday if they strengthen, and Plymouth could surprise a few people as apparently their recruitment is very good and a Brighton/Brentford style system in place.

These going to have to have a good transfer window and use the loan system well again.

Would be funny if they were relegated with new owners after all these years of wanting rid of current owners whilst just about avoiding relegation.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, useless said:

I saw a rumour that their new ground is going to be part of some sort of Peaky Blinders themed 'living museum' tourist attraction, basically an area done up in the style of the era when the original Peaky Blinders were around, seems very unlikely to me, but a lot of their fans seem convinced that their new owners are going to use Peaky Blinders connection tomarket them to US market - where apparently the show is very popular - and make big money.

Christ, turning the already wank Custard factory area into and even more mock black country museum wannabe

33 minutes ago, useless said:

Unless their new owners can find a way around FFP I actually think they could struggle next season, as squad was poor and small as it was, most of their better players were on loan, and they're all being linked with moves to better clubs now for fees that these seemingly can't afford.

Teams promoted to Championship this season all have potential to do well, Ipwich and Wednesday if they strengthen, and Plymouth could surprise a few people as apparently their recruitment is very good and a Brighton/Brentford style system in place.

These going to have to have a good transfer window and use the loan system well again.

Would be funny if they were relegated with new owners after all these years of wanting rid of current owners whilst just about avoiding relegation.

They'll have a fair few quid to spend due to any sale loading the debt on the sellers. However, they've only bought 46% and, despite having to offer the rest of the shareholders the price agreed there's no indication itl go through as a full sale before the transfer window shuts so, yeah, until then they have to adhere to FFP based on their current shite debt. They may be in a healthier position in January but if course their thick as shite fans don't realise that turning up to games, buying good, drink, merch at the club shop all helps with FFP. Not sure their club with legit US hedge fund owners can make them a big draw financially in the US when money laundering Chinese gangsters couldn't make them a draw in the lucrative far east market.

Theyre all wind and no steam. It makes no sense for a hedge fund to touch them at all 

Edited by stewiek2

18 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

And how do they intend yo fill it? Even at their best in PL They could just about sell out a 30k stadium

Mate they took 300k to Wembley when they won the (checks notes - was it the Leyland Daf?). 

The whole of Birmingham went at took over the capital, they even had to stop the production lines at JLR. Proper fans. 

Mate. 

2 hours ago, av1 said:

Mate they took 300k to Wembley when they won the (checks notes - was it the Leyland Daf?). 

The whole of Birmingham went at took over the capital, they even had to stop the production lines at JLR. Proper fans. 

Mate. 

They don't see the irony of spouting that they're the only true club in Birmingham, that we're all non-brummies only for JLR to be based outside Brum in the borough of Solihull.

Mate.

Â