Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

24 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

The dream scenario for me would they are bottom three  leading then come last minute the team 4th from botykm score signalling them to relegation. 

Then they get hit with a points deduction the following season so they start bottom in league one with little to no hope of promotion 

If they go down they're more likely to go bust than go back up.

• Like 3

I think they are safe they will pick up a few jammy wins to keep them up. Its always the way there is three more shitter teams who cant string wings together and they stay up not ebcaude they good but because there are three utterly turd teams

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

I think they are safe they will pick up a few jammy wins to keep them up. Its always the way there is three more shitter teams who cant string wings together and they stay up not ebcaude they good but because there are three utterly turd teams

While I also think they’ll stay up, the bottom three appear to be in better shape this season.

Last season after 34 games, sha had 37 points. This season it’s 38 points.

Obviously last season Derby and Reading had point deductions which make comparisons a bit more opaque.

Barnsley finished bottom last season. Wigan are currently bottom this season. After 33 games, Barnsley had 23 points. After 33 games, Wigan have 31 points.

Peterborough were the other relegated team, after 34 games they were on 21 points. So 10 points fewer than any of the current bottom three this season.

tl;dr sha are “better” by 1 point this season, the bottom three are “better” by about 8-10 points.

To reiterate, history says they’ll fluke safety yet again, but this is a big month for them. Two relegation six pointers against Wigan and Rotherham, game against play off chasing Watford and then out of form QPR at the end of March. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Just checked their next fixtures; March is a huge month.

Wigan (24th, 31 points - A)
Rotherham (20th 37 points - H)
Watford (8th - A)
QPR (18th, 39 points - A)

Blues are 19th with 38 points.  Of the teams they're playing, only QPR are in worse form (they're dropping like a rock).  Hard to imagine them losing all 4 games - would mean they'd have lost their last 8 and that doesn't happen often - but they'd be in huge trouble if they did.

2 hours ago, bobzy said:

Just checked their next fixtures; March is a huge month.

Wigan (24th, 31 points - A)
Rotherham (20th 37 points - H)
Watford (8th - A)
QPR (18th, 39 points - A)

Blues are 19th with 38 points.  Of the teams they're playing, only QPR are in worse form (they're dropping like a rock).  Hard to imagine them losing all 4 games - would mean they'd have lost their last 8 and that doesn't happen often - but they'd be in huge trouble if they did.

Yeah they will win one of those games  not exactly the hardest run

• Like 1

7 hours ago, StewieGriffin said:

Draw, win, draw, draw.

May as well release the commemorative DVD now

Entitled ‘without the help of them lot up the  road 2, by order of the Peaky blinders, mate’ 

Â