Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

6 hours ago, Genie said:

I’m going with thick.

He could just say how excited he is, new challenge etc. Nobody is buying the infrastructure or quality squad BS.

The asbestos at St Andrew’s is a world class blend I’ll have you know.

• Haha 1

On 15/07/2022 at 08:12, useless said:

Apparently they're signing Auston Trusty on loan from Arsenal, pity that they sold Fran Villalba otherwise they could have had Auston Villalba in their team :twisted:

To he honest, that would be quite a good attempt at spelling "Aston Villa" for that lot.

• Haha 2

I see Jobe Bellingham has signed his scholarship with them and has a pre-agreement in place to sign a professional contract when he turns seventeen in September. I imagine they will be giving him a lot of game time in the hope that impresses enough to bring them another windfall.

1 hour ago, VillaJ100 said:

Proper blues is John. Suffered for years playing at the Dingles, couldn't wait to get out of the tangerine temple so he could drink in town. Always hated the vile. Can carry 10 pints at once, proper safe pair of hands. Can't wait to fit right in with the derelict stadium and squad of has beens/never was's and never will be's

Mate

Relatives at JLR ? 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, useless said:

I see Jobe Bellingham has signed his scholarship with them and has a pre-agreement in place to sign a professional contract when he turns seventeen in September. I imagine they will be giving him a lot of game time in the hope that impresses enough to bring them another windfall.

Any idea of his shirt number? 😉

Asking for a mate, mate.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

His old man's the supervisor, been there 40 years man and boy. Knows all the faces, they stopped the track to announce he'd signed, standing ovation from all, brought a tear to your eye, no vilers in sight mate

They retired his old man's hi-vis vest her wore on the line in honour....

Mate

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

His old man's the supervisor, been there 40 years man and boy. Knows all the faces, they stopped the track to announce he'd signed, standing ovation from all, brought a tear to your eye, no vilers in sight mate

I may have mentioned this before but there's easily as many Vilers at JLR as there are Blosers. In fact, there's probably more TBH. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, turnbull said:

I may have mentioned this before but there's easily as many Vilers at JLR as there are Blosers. In fact, there's probably more TBH. 

Indeed and there's prob as many noses in the Shires....it just doesn't fit their narrative for being a proppa brummie, so they keep quiet about it, we play them up about it and that makes me smile 🤣

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, turnbull said:

When I worked at Castle Brom from 85-90 there was loads of villa, although the Vale is pretty much a villa stronghold 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, useless said:

Isnt better than jude like they were hyping up. 

22 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Indeed and there's prob as many noses in the Shires....it just doesn't fit their narrative for being a proppa brummie, so they keep quiet about it, we play them up about it and that makes me smile 🤣

I saw a graphic once that showed there's more Villa fans in Birmingham city center than there are bluenoses, because honestly why wouldn't there be?

• Like 2

Couple of UB40 on the radio this afternoon because they’ve done the theme tune for the Commonwealth Games claim that they do not class Vile as a Birmingham club

mate

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, avfc1982am said:

I saw the clip of Bassini trying to maul the ladyboy earlier Literally tried to rape her/she/him. Drops his trousers like he's got the shits and attacks her/she/him like a killer whale. What a f****** mess that bloke is. 

I seriously hope he takes over that shitpile. Lord make it happen 🙏🏻 

Wait until you see part 2....

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Couple of UB40 on the radio this afternoon because they’ve done the theme tune for the Commonwealth Games claim that they do not class Vile as a Birmingham club

mate

Why didn't they ask Sabbath or Judas Priest of any proper rock band? 

No, let's get the cod-reggae boys on it. 

I bet that word removed Andy Street was involved, he's involved in everything **** else. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

mate

Oh the irony of Small Heathens labelling us as being historians and then a band of nobodies living off a couple of hits from 40 years ago stating we’re not from Birmingham. 

I thought the Commonwealth Games was to showcase Brum on a world stage... then they get UB40 to do the song. How embarrassing. 

Mate. 

• Haha 1

Â