Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

So nobody cares that they're probably going to do what we did last season in terms of getting to the CC final. :(

Not really. I'd prefer they didn't get there but i won't lose any sleep over it if they do get there.

Besides if they do then i can laugh at their next promotion:

- Spend £40 in the club shop and get a free ticket for wembley!

Either is fine with me. Hopefully the former just because West Ham are shit and it would hurt them more to be knocked out by the Spammers. It's worth noting in 2000 we reached a final, then SHA reached a final in 2001.

10 years later... it looks like repeating itself.

Right.... I've given it careful consideration which was needed in the circumstances because I really dislike West Ham, I mean really dislike them. So this would be my dream outcome over the two games.

Blues to win 2-0 this evening (hold fire) resulting in much celebration from them lot, they start giving it loads and getting cocky ahead of the 2nd leg. Then comes the 2nd leg and the West Ham fight back with Wayne Bridge scoring the first hat-trick of his career, the last coming in the very last minute of the game.

West Ham players stop focussing on the league and go down and Small Heath follow them having not got over the semi defeat.

Yep that works all around.

So nobody cares that they're probably going to do what we did last season in terms of getting to the CC final. :(

Part of me hopes they get there, the prospect of a half-empty wembley is deeply amusing

How dare you.Don't you remember the Leyland Daf, when they took 750,000 fans to wembley :lol:

"If we can take 750,000 to Wembley for the Leyland Daf final, imagine what will happen when we get into the Premier League! We will get two million every home game!"

Right.... I've given it careful consideration which was needed in the circumstances because I really dislike West Ham, I mean really dislike them. So this would be my dream outcome over the two games.

Blues to win 2-0 this evening (hold fire) resulting in much celebration from them lot, they start giving it loads and getting cocky ahead of the 2nd leg. Then comes the 2nd leg and the West Ham fight back with Wayne Bridge scoring the first hat-trick of his career, the last coming in the very last minute of the game.

West Ham players stop focussing on the league and go down and Small Heath follow them having not got over the semi defeat.

Yep that works all around.

i'd be content with a 15-0 aggregate win for west ham with every scum heath player picking up a career threatening injury.

The Blues? They could take 50k to Wembley quite easily if they made it to the final, Birmingham is a very big city after all. Tonight? West Ham are out singing them, but Upton Park is capable of producing a very good atmosphere when their fans actually have something to sing about.

Â