Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Just now, MaVilla said:

genuine, no troll question.

What with most of the stadium being empty for the Sheff Utd game?, that cant all be due to protests stay aways??

It's falling apart and unsafe for the inbreds to use :crylaugh:

• Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

3 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Lost again? In an empty stadium?

Oh dear.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Not that I didn’t enjoy them, but how the hell did you get all those gifs in one post? Takes me flippin’ ages to find even one small enough to upload.

7 hours ago, MaVilla said:

What with most of the stadium being empty for the Sheff Utd game?, that cant all be due to protests stay aways??

Stadium is unsafe in parts, I think they found asbestos somewhere too, so they’ve had to close half the ground for repair work :D 

6 hours ago, HKP90 said:

Not that I didn’t enjoy them, but how the hell did you get all those gifs in one post? Takes me flippin’ ages to find even one small enough to upload.

Don't upload, use the insert image from URL instead.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, HKP90 said:

Link them from Imgur 

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Stadium is unsafe in parts, I think they found asbestos somewhere too, so they’ve had to close half the ground for repair work :D 

Also, the new stands put up in the 90's were constructed using twiglets instead of usual building materials. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Xela said:

Also, the new stands put up in the 90's were constructed using twiglets instead of usual building materials. 

St Andrews, you either love it of you hate it. 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, MaVilla said:

Grab yourself a cuppa, get comfy, go back about 50 pages in this thread and enjoy. It's an absolute hoot.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

One of the few desperate things they used to 'have over us', their women's team, look like are heading for relegation from the WSL as well 😂

Mate. 

😜 

1 hour ago, VillaJ100 said:

One of the few desperate things they used to 'have over us', their women's team, look like are heading for relegation from the WSL as well 😂

Yeah wew, at luyst our fookin birds is better'n yows.  Maaaayt. 

Edited by sidcow

On 05/02/2022 at 08:02, bobzy said:

No I think its because Gold and Sullivan rebuilt the stadium on the cheap and basically put the new stand on top of the rubble of the old one.

Its just comedy gold which never ends.

1 hour ago, VillaJ100 said:

But they still, exclusively, drink in town..

….MATE

Â