Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

They've signed the world beater that is Juninho Bacuna from Bigots Fc up north. 

Putting bias aside, why would he or anyone go there? 

They are broke so obviously can't pay well;

The manager sounds like he's on mogadon ;

No one really knows who the owners are;

The general manager is thicker than the mud Werewolf Gold wrestled General Krulak in;

The stadium is literally falling apart. 

Scottish football must be extremely shit. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

They've signed Bacuna's brother Juninho Bacuna today. As well as signing Lyle Taylor on loan, a striker in his thirties to go with, Deeney and Jutkiewicz who both also in their thirties and Hogan who is about to enter his thirties. Not sure why they need that many strikers, they with just one upfront, and it's not as if any of them play as wide forwards.

Edited by useless

1 hour ago, Xela said:

What a nugget! 

Derby have more history than small heath could ever dream of. 

Mind you, saying that:

Remember when they printed this in their official diary

enD7daM.jpeg

Well they had to fill the page somehow. It was either this or a bigger font.

14 hours ago, useless said:

They've signed Bacuna's brother Juninho Bacuna today. As well as signing Lyle Taylor on loan, a striker in his thirties to go with, Deeney and Jutkiewicz who both also in their thirties and Hogan who is about to enter his thirties. Not sure why they need that many strikers, they with just one upfront, and it's not as if any of them play as wide forwards.

Taylor has had some attitude issues so will fit in well at the sty

14 hours ago, useless said:

Another Villa castoff in a way. He's the shitter brother of a Villa cast off at least.

6 hours ago, turnbull said:

FB_IMG_1643360975190.jpg

I remember reading a football magazine (think 442 or total football) and it had a player interview with Julian Dicks at home, photos and all. It was when he was at West ham.....one of the pics was him in his lounge. In the background there were two mini statues of pitbull or staffy terriers (apparently Dicks had a couple of that breed as pets)....anyway, on closer inspection the statues had full claret and blue kits on.....with AST computer sponsor logo on the front ! Yep, whoever gave them to him got his team colours slightly mixed up and there they were in full villa kits !

One for the boring thread I guess but made me laugh at the time 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

I remember reading a football magazine (think 442 or total football) and it had a player interview with Julian Dicks at home, photos and all. It was when he was at West ham.....one of the pics was him in his lounge. In the background there were two mini statues of pitbull or staffy terriers (apparently Dicks had a couple of that breed as pets)....anyway, on closer inspection the statues had full claret and blue kits on.....with AST computer sponsor logo on the front ! Yep, whoever gave them to him got his team colours slightly mixed up and there they were in full villa kits !

One for the boring thread I guess but made me laugh at the time 🤣

Scratch golfer as well if I recall 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Taylor has had some attitude issues so will fit in well at the sty

He'll feel at home with Slo-Mo and Trog Deeney. They can go to town (mate) and stamp on students heads, like the old days. 

• Haha 3

Â