Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

16 hours ago, Xela said:

I hope they match Coventry's downfall. 

Yep, hopefully in a couple of years the mods will be able to merge this thread with the non-league football thread. 

It would be great to knock a few nails into the coffin on sunday. 

42 minutes ago, av1 said:

Yep, hopefully in a couple of years the mods will be able to merge this thread with the non-league football thread. 

It would be great to knock a few nails into the coffin on sunday. 

I wouldn't want those inbred knuckle draggers polluting non league football! 

I think loser of Burton vs blose will occupy 3rd relegation spot. Can't see blose losing that one they will be up for it.

What's really stupid is why they didn't sack Zola after 11 games like we did with RDm. Even if they sack him after Burton who is gonna take job with 4 games left?

Would love to know the motive of Trillion Trophy Asia here? Doesn't seem to be much on them searching the web. What is their reasoning for buying the club? Even if they have a long term plan they don't seem to mention it anywhere that I could see. We don't even know who forms TTA, it's not exactly transparent.

12 hours ago, villa4europe said:

As we we'll know from our Lambert years, it's about 3 shitter teams 

Blackburn have Bristol, wolves, us, Brentford, they won't get 4 points more than blues for them games, no way

said in the other thread if 8k or us go to Blackburn with the near impossibility of us getting playoffs and them going down then I'd take that, neither will happen but with a beer in my hand and sun on my back..

except Bristol they have 3 teams with practically nothing to play for. That is how Wigan and Sunderland got fluky wins to stay up all them times in Premier League

On 15/04/2017 at 12:16, dudevillaisnice said:

Would love to know the motive of Trillion Trophy Asia here? Doesn't seem to be much on them searching the web. What is their reasoning for buying the club? Even if they have a long term plan they don't seem to mention it anywhere that I could see. We don't even know who forms TTA, it's not exactly transparent.

They do appear to be a mysterious outfit, but you would have thought if they were dodgy then they would have been flagged up in the fit and proper test. The lack of available news on the web doesn't mean a lot as their was very little about our own owner prior to takeover.

Talking of such, whatever happened to that news that bluenose was going to release about Dr Tony that was going to expose him as dodgy? 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, NeilS said:

They do appear to be a mysterious outfit, but you would have thought if they were dodgy then they would have been flagged up in the fit and proper test. The lack of available news on the web doesn't mean a lot as their was very little about our own owner prior to takeover.

Talking of such, whatever happened to that news that bluenose was going to release about Dr Tony that was going to expose him as dodgy? 

He wrecked his laptop when he tried to write it on the screen with crayon.

They are expecting 20k plus today and plan to make it as hostile as they can. They are all riding high though after giving Cardiff a slap up Chesterfield on Friday after both sets of fans found themselves in the same pub. I'm going for a draw today which will no doubt set them off on zola at the end.

22 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

£15 for adults and £1 for kids it's the only way they can sell tickets.

Sounds more right if that is what they are paying people to watch their crap team at their crappy stadium.

Hopefully they fight each other again.

43 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

£15 for adults and £1 for kids it's the only way they can sell tickets.

They should be filling the ground at those prices and for such a big game. Is there a more disinterested fanbase in the country? I think not.

Draw will be fine for me.

Hopefully then we'll do our job and they'll lose their final two games (Huddersfield at home and Bristol City away).

48 points with the worst GD in the league outside of Rotherham....we shall see what happens.

Â