Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

They got nearly all the greatest "bluenose banter" hits in there though to be fair. All that was missing was him saying, we don't have the name of the city, and we're all scared of getting done in by the luluz.

That's been written with the sole intention of getting a reaction out of us, and he can't see the irony in the fact he chose to talk about Aston Villa's obsession with them, as opposed to his own tin pot club. The writer and his fan club of whooping simpletons, think he's summed us up. It has in fact summed them up. As I said in an earlier post, he's managed to get in just about every dumb comment they use, when trying to make any argument, that they are anything other than a boil on the arse of our great city. He's got his moment of fame. He'll now go down in the history of their club as a legend, along with Peter Enkleman, Steven Carr (because he called us rocket polishers, in a game they lost against us), and any number of roided up knuckle draggers who once smashed up a pub in Burnley in the 80s, while shouting luuuuuuluuuuuu at the top of their voice. We'll have to make do with people like William McGregor, Geroge Ramsey, Pongo Waring, Harry Hampton, Peter McParland, Brian Little, Sid Cowans and Paul McGrath I suppose.

Edited by dAVe80

All stems from an inferiority complex.  On every dimension, deep down, they know they do not measure up to Villa’s standards; we know it, they know it, everyone knows it.  So they naturally try and over compensate for their lack of self-worth and feelings of inadequacy by talking shite basically. Poor chap.

Edited by Gary Thomas

That's a funny article. This is the team whose fans who are genuinely more happy when Villa lose badly than when their own team win. If you offered them Villa getting relegated or SHA getting promoted I think quite a few would choose us going down.

Edited by Mantis

That's a funny article. This is the team whose fans who are genuinely more happy when Villa lose badly than when their own team win. If you offered them Villa getting relegated or SHA getting promoted I think  all of them would choose us going down.

Corrected.

Edited by rjw63

Â