Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

am i the only one that hates villa vs small heath derbys?

the fact that we play the albinos in the same week, its not going to be good, there is no way we will win both game, i'm not even confident of getting a single win from them two games.

we have a lot of foreign lads now who don't understand the importance of the midlands derbys.

• Like 1

the fact that we play the albinos in the same week, its not going to be good, there is no way we will win both game, i'm not even confident of getting a single win from them two games.

we have a lot of foreign lads now who don't understand the importance of the midlands derbys.

I said this about the Baggies games last season.

We could win both games.  I'm sure Jack will let everyone know of their importance to some fans.

I personally couldn't care less if we lose against another football team, shit happens, it's football. It's not formulaic, which is why I assume everyone likes it?

Any idea on ticket prices

As the club stuck to the lowered pricing policy last year (I'm thinking WBA in the quaters) I think they will stick with it again.

Once you start with a policy for any given competition its difficult to change that because you get an exciting draw.

No. I **** detest it. Gives their scumbag fans 90 minutes of Cup-final jizzing.

• Like 2

Love them, they're fantastic. The build up, the arguing and piss taking with your bluenose mates, the atmosphere, the passion. It's what football is all about.  

As much as I like beating them, I don't really care about Sandwell. It's all about small heath for me, when it comes to local rivalry.  

Of course we can win them both. I'm sure a lot of people said we couldn't beat Olbyun two games in a row, but we did. WE CAN DO THIS!

• Like 1

Not happy. I hate this fixture.

They also have a habit of rising to games like this and always doing us as underdogs. Strangely enough, the games when their squad was at it's strongest were those derby years under MON when we'd win. But this has embarrassment written all over it, especially as it's at VP.

• Like 1

Love them, they're fantastic. The build up, the arguing and piss taking with your bluenose mates

see, I don't get this.

I haven't got any Bloonose mates, family, acquaintances. I cut ties with any of the cabbages when I left school in 1979.

Why would anyone want a "friend" who's a knuckledragger?

To be honest I wish we'd have drawn anyone else.

Even if we win, you just know there's going to be trouble with that lot coming to VP. They can't help themselves, the **** scumbags.

Love them, they're fantastic. The build up, the arguing and piss taking with your bluenose mates

see, I don't get this.

I haven't got any Bloonose mates, family, acquaintances. I cut ties with any of the cabbages when I left school in 1979.

Why would anyone want a "friend" who's a knuckledragger?

I've known some lads who are blose, for 25 years or more. Obviously none of them tick right, but they're still mates. I'm Godfather to one of my sha supporting mate's daughters. Just because he puts on a blue rag every other week, and goes to the temple of doom, doesn't mean I'd stop speaking to him.

Edited by dAVe80
  • Like 1

I LOVE this fixture, LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. Genuinely can't wait, beating them is a wonderful feeling, losing is like the Earth opening and destroying you. These games are what football is for - it's been too long already. 

• Like 1

Â