Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

I have a pretty neutral view on them compared to most fans but whenever i see them on twitter or around the web bragging about their 2 league cups in 100+ years of existence and their sheer deludedness (yes i made up a word) it gets my blood boiling at the sheer fact that someone could be so thick.

Football League have said the club won't be punished because Carson left the club before being found guilty. Although since two of his relatives have since joined the board.

Although interesting that the 'often partizan' guy has been suggesting that the fans might have to lobby the Football League to actually do something if they want to get rid of the current regime. Also apparently one of the Talksport presenters made a plea on air to the same effect. Sounds like it could be a bit of a catch 22.

Mcleish was on Central news talking about it. Interviewed in a pub in Stratford upon Avon. So he's still living local. Be afraid

Yes, it's the same village a mate of mine lived in. McLeish moved in towards the end of his tenure at Villa and my pal heard it almost immediately that Eck was on his bike from B6. That's why I wasn't stressed at the time :)

I want them to fall a bit lower, league two mid to lower table and stay there forever. We can't point and laugh if they get completely dissolved.

See your point. But just imagine how they would feel to see their grandkids wearing Villa tops. It would be so sweet.

Mcleish was on Central news talking about it. Interviewed in a pub in Stratford upon Avon. So he's still living local. Be afraid

Yes, it's the same village a mate of mine lived in. McLeish moved in towards the end of his tenure at Villa and my pal heard it almost immediately that Eck was on his bike from B6. That's why I wasn't stressed at the time :)

I'd say hes got a lot of balls to live locally considering but then again it was never anything personal with him anyway.

I'd say hes got a lot of balls to live locally considering but then again it was never anything personal with him anyway.

Quite right, the old ginger scottish prat can live wherever he wants.

• Like 1

Apparently some of their fans have been contacting the Football League asking them to look into Yeung and the responce they've been getting is that they should contact the Premier League because thats where they were when he took them over.

They want rid of Yeung but what if the Football League did look into it and they got deducted points or something. Your not meant to have shadow directors but from what I gather Carson has a Brother-in-law and his Son on board.

So according to Central News Yeung wanted to buy Villa off Ellis before he bought Blues.

That was close!!

Christ, didn't we nearly buy Zigic too?

I dont think we did, think blues just said we wanted zigic to make it look like a big signing for them.

• Like 1

Â