Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

So let me get this right, they have fans watching our results come in when they are playing at the same time?

Really?

Of course. Us losing is far more important than their own result.

As for that link, I'm not going there. Same old shit from pea-brained knuckledragging buffoons.

• Like 1

Absolutely hilarious.

They just can't stand the thought of us doing well. They hate the fact that, unlike them, we have a manager with a plan and a desire to move the club forward to improve it, not only in the results/squad, but in the general way that it is run financially. While they just crawl their way through every season, showing no improvement and just being happy that they made it through, selling their better players with no adequate replacements in the process, Villa has a genuine plan in place that, while it may take a few more seasons, could over time see us returning to former glories. Meanwhile, SHA will slide further down the ladder like a turd down the side of a toilet bowl.

• Like 2

For those not in the uk, I think that thread is a small insight into what our neighbours are really like.

You'll struggle to find any fans in any sport around the world where watching your rivals play takes precedence over following your own team.

• Like 2

I mentioned in another thread how I met one at work last week. And he actually said that THE worst thing about last season was Villa not going down. Sad, sad bastard. 

I mentioned in another thread how I met one at work last week. And he actually said that THE worst thing about last season was Villa not going down. Sad, sad bastard. 

Should have nutted the tosser

• Like 1

That would be more THEIR style. I used (and will continue to use) far more cruel mental torture.  B)

That would be more THEIR style. I used (and will continue to use) far more cruel mental torture.  B)

Ha ha, good on yer, MJM.

I was deep in conversation with a bluenose today and he was telling me how bad things are down at the Sty and it was really hard not to break into a childish giggle. He did say that he'd heard that a sale was imminent, but knowing their luck it would be to Yeung's brother!!

We live in hope.................

You met one at work!

Had he got lost on the way to the dole office?

• Like 2

we had some young apprentice with us today at work and we were on about football and we got on the subject of villa then this little shit pipes up and says in a thick tone that villa were shit, it turns out anyway that he was a blue nose but he don't know any of the players and don't even know who they last played or who their next game is but the thick clearing in the woods knows villa are shit haha it cracked me, oh yea and he's heard of the Zulu's, thankfully rugeley has very few people that follow the shit

• Like 2

we had some young apprentice with us today at work and we were on about football and we got on the subject of villa then this little shit pipes up and says in a thick tone that villa were shit, it turns out anyway that he was a blue nose but he don't know any of the players and don't even know who they last played or who their next game is but the thick clearing in the woods knows villa are shit haha it cracked me, oh yea and he's heard of the Zulu's, thankfully rugeley has very few people that follow the shit

Sack the word removed. Sounds too thick to manage an apprenticeship in anything bar sucking peanuts out of turds.

• Like 1

It's pathetic, absolutely pathetic. Like the knobs who post on the Birmingham Mail Villa threads, sad, obsessed individuals.

To me it's like  I own a shitty, rusty C reg Metro and my neighbour has a nice new (ish) Merc. Eveyday I look out of my window, hoping in my heart of hearts that his car won't start so I can take the piss out of him.

As someone who has given the coffee bean shake from my seat on the 900 bus to a Porsche driver who had broken down near the airport, I know exactly what you mean :)

Â