• Labour
    • Lib Dems
    • Green
    • BNP
    • Other
    • Not voting
    • Spoiling Ballot Paper

• 6 months later...

They've currently got nearly twice as many votes as the Green Party, which is pretty disturbing.

to be fair the monster raving looney party should get more than the Green party( and the lib dems for that matter ) , but I take your point ....

tis disturbing indeed

It would be interesting to take the temperature of VT on this tomorrow after the pre-budget report, because it seems we'll actually have a genuine choice to make between the policies of Labour and Conservative for the first time in, well, a long time

It would be interesting to take the temperature of VT on this tomorrow after the pre-budget report, because it seems we'll actually have a genuine choice to make between the policies of Labour and Conservative for the first time in, well, a long time

Agreed. The policies contained in the pre-budget report could constitute the redrawing of political lines and a return to party politics rather than the ya bo popularity and spin doctor politics of recent years.

Let's be clear the pre-budget report, if it is going to be as widely reported, is something akin to somebody who is about to have their house re-possessed going out and spending 20 grand on their credit card.

Those on here voting BNP and Labour have one thing in common, they are voting for parties that haven't got the first idea how to run an economy.

Let's be clear the pre-budget report, if it is going to be as widely reported, is something akin to somebody who is about to have their house re-possessed going out and spending 20 grand on their credit card.

agreed .. but people will still fall for it , the majority of voters have a attention span of 4 seconds so it will all come down to when Gordon stops running and calls and what's on the front of the Sun on election day

it's kinda worrying really .. if Brown and Darling worked for my company they would have been sacked for incompetence over their handling of the economy , I wouldn't trust them to handle my expense account ... and yet they are running a country

You funny little Tory's :-)

To prove the point that you are not just saying things for effect, do you think that Gideon would be doing anything different? Would the Lib Dems? What do you think the reaction of the CBI would / will be?

I could have said I wonder what Lamont (and his aide of the time Cameron) do? but thought better of it :-)

This is supposed to be an election thread so why should we vote for your party lads? Genuine and honest question