Pre-Match Thread

MaVilla

The fact we’ve never won our first five means history and the odds are against us, but Deano said we are looking to make history this season and I’d like it very much if Friday was that night. Love us to batter them and Ollie to get on the score sheet. 

Strangely worried about Jack getting injured in this one, so hope the ref’ is less one-eyed than Moss was.

I have a feeling that their goalie needs to have the game of his life for them to get anything from this, because I think we are going to have alot of shots on goal.

Oh, and Bamford can go gorge himself on a bucket of dicks.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, AJ said:

I have a feeling that their goalie needs to have the game of his life for them to get anything from this, because I think we are going to have alot of shots on goal.

Oh, and Bamford can go gorge himself on a bucket of dicks.

williams Kenneth Williams  Carry On Behind (1975).jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I've not seen a huge amount of Leeds but from what I have seen I think we need to not press high against them or we play into their hands.

I think we would be better letting them have the ball deep, invite them onto us as they've not a lot of cutting edge and then hit them on the break. I don't think they can handle it.

Might not be the way people want to see us play at home but I think it would be the best way to approach the game.

• Like 3

I dont have a problem with Leeds in general, or their fans - good and bad everywhere, including our own. Bamford though.........he reminds me of that sneaky kid at school who sucked up to the teachers, was probably a snitch and a prefect, with a stupid Aled Jones haircut - or so i think anyway.

For that reason alone I want us to smash them.............and for Bamford to choke on that bucket of dicks at half time 😀

21 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

I think we would be better letting them have the ball deep, invite them onto us as they've not a lot of cutting edge and then hit them on the break. I don't think they can handle it.

Like vs Fulham 

11 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

I dont have a problem with Leeds in general, or their fans - good and bad everywhere, including our own. Bamford though.........he reminds me of that sneaky kid at school who sucked up to the teachers, was probably a snitch and a prefect, with a stupid Aled Jones haircut - or so i think anyway.

For that reason alone I want us to smash them.............and for Bamford to choke on that bucket of dicks at half time 😀

I cant disagree more, Leeds must be most hated club in English football. There fans are absolute rocket polishers. In fact I wonder what they are saying on there forums about us as they do every other club every week they have a game and every team they play.

There is just someat about that fanbase and I can understand why so many just cant stand them.

I do agree there is good and bad everywhere but all the bad seems to be with that fanbase, not sure I've ever known a decent Leeds fan. Even had a friend who was a leeds fan and he was a smug git thinking they was better than the rest of the english football clubs.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

I've not seen a huge amount of Leeds but from what I have seen I think we need to not press high against them or we play into their hands.

Might not be the way people want to see us play at home but I think it would be the best way to approach the game.

Exactly, just like how we played Liverpool.

I know some want us to park the bus abit and let them come at us, I'm sorry but I think we should just throw everything we got at them. I want us to humiliate Leeds, I honestly wished we had of saved the 7-2 and gave it them instead of Liverpool. If anything I hope Smith, the lads and everyone involved on game day agrees on total anhialation, goes for it and hands out a thrashing, one that would make them feel as though Thanos would snap them away. It prob wont happen but I do think we can go there a rule the show and show them who is boss, we can certainly play them off the field.

I think Gabby said it best on Twiiter, he simply said (were coming for you).

• Like 1

BTTS is the bet for this one.

Standing off until they get in our half would be the play. They struggle to break down deep defences which is why they've lost so many games they've dominated in the last two years.

Tough one this. Need to get the heads right again. Block out what the media are saying about us and the start we've had. Really could do with Dougie igniting in this game too. Kinda sauntering so far. Could do more, especially against this lot. They press hard in midfield.