Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

1 hour ago, gwi1890 said:

Emery doesn’t fancy him he’s been available numerous times but hasn’t been selected or even been brought on with a few minutes to spare. Bert has given us more than enough but he isn’t good enough his contract will run out soon , there’s nothing wrong with him going to represent his Country.

55 league games, 9 goals - in 3.5 years. I'd argue he really hasn't.

• Like 4

Only managed to keep himself fit enough for 10 minutes of sub action in two games this season. Hopefully, he keeps himself fit and we can find a buyer or run his contract down. 

Wouldn't be surprised if we just let him go to another club for free at the end of the month if we can't find a buyer.

At least we could save maybe £1.5m on his wages or somewhere close to that.

Edited by jacketspuds

2 hours ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Bertie is the footballing equivalent of the dark web. Tricky to access, useful on occasion but a total liability.

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Don't take this the wrong way but that's such a simplistic view.

What about the assists? And do per minute, not games!

In his first season he had a contribution every 160 odd minutes! Since then, how many starts has he had? He's had scraps of minutes and still contributed offensively when he's played.

8 hours ago, The_Steve said:

Only managed to keep himself fit enough for 10 minutes of sub action in two games this season. Hopefully, he keeps himself fit and we can find a buyer or run his contract down. 

No, he's been fitter to play way more than that but was an unused sub.

On 05/01/2024 at 05:52, abdulaziz1 said:

His two goals against Leicester and Forest helped us going to Europe. Especially Leicester one.

His first season he was one of our best players as well. I don’t think any players scored wonderful goals as he did.

True, but now he only ever seems to be fit for Burkina Faso 🙄.

Love him, but from a value and business perspective it's become terrible in my opinion.

It's annoying because he could be very useful and with a sustained run of fitness under Emery he could thrive in this team.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

What does this tweet even mean? I feel it's worded horrendously. And if it means recruitment for Al Ettifaq then obviously there's no way Steven would want him seen as they fell out.

1 minute ago, Tom13 said:

What does this tweet even mean? I feel it's worded horrendously. And if it means recruitment for Al Ettifaq then obviously there's no way Steven would want him seen as they fell out.

Did they fall out? - however I doubt given the $$ signs both of them would swallow their pride if so.

I hope this is not so. Bert’s abilities should be showcased on a much more prestigious stage imo 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ChesterDad said:

Did they fall out? - however I doubt given the $$ signs both of them would swallow their pride if so.

I hope this is not so. Bert’s abilities should be showcased on a much more prestigious stage imo 

Yeah, it's been alluded to by Bertie himself 'problems with the previous manager'.

• Like 2

Â