Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

16 hours ago, Frodo said:

Just thought I'd pass this on ...... customer of mine was at the Priory hospital yesterday & walked out the toilet to see Ollie Watkins, not sure what it means, just thought I'd pass it on 👍

Your customer has a weak bladder?

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Saw on Twitter someone said he’s out for the season. Now Twitter is full of shit but they always seem to get it right with injuries !

I reckon he misses today but hopefully back Wednesday.

Remember Mings retired it was on Twitter first

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, JPJCB said:

Can the Mods have guidance stopping posts like this? If you’re not gonna provide the source then these types of posts just create more annoyance/ and confusion. It’s so easy to do- just say where you read it 

If it wasn't sourced I wouldn't post, I doubt many would.

Sky Sports News this morning!

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

I'd be quite happy to see Duran get a game today. 

I want to win so I hope it doesn’t impact that.  I’m concerned if I’m honest, I really hope he turns into a brilliant player but he’s very raw at the moment and I’d rather not be relying on him at this stage.  A win will put in a good place especially with two exceptionally hard games coming up.  I’m just praying his unpredictable, scores us the goals in Ollie’s absence or at least contributes others to get us the win.

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

I want to win so I hope it doesn’t impact that.  I’m concerned if I’m honest, I really hope he turns into a brilliant player but he’s very raw at the moment and I’d rather not be relying on him at this stage.  A win will put in a good place especially with two exceptionally hard games coming up.  I’m just praying his unpredictable, scores us the goals in Ollie’s absence or at least contributes others to get us the win.

I'm the same. Don't care who plays as long as we win but we need a fit Watkins of we are to maintain our challenge unless Duran steps up so we don't miss him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

If it wasn't sourced I wouldn't post, I doubt many would.

Sky Sports News this morning!

Very true but as we’ve seen from this thread, the source can vary in quality from SSN to some guy hanging out in the priory’s bathroom 

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Good Man Management by Emery to keep him and around the squad and keep his morale up.

Season ending injuries must be mentally excruciating for players.

Poor that Mings and Buendia aren't included in the squad though.😆

Edited by brommy
  • Haha 3

Â