FA Cup Final

andykeenan

Nearly kick off and not one reply

Used to be the highlight of the domestic football season. Shame how it is viewed now (or maybe its just me?)

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, penguin said:

How good is Pulisic.

Absolutely rapid, has great feet and can finish. Surprised it’s taken him so long to cement a place he looked class at Dortmund as well.

Superb player,  Chelsea have played a blinder replacing Hazard. I think he could end up doing better long term as well.

8 minutes ago, penguin said:

How good is Pulisic.

Absolutely rapid, has great feet and can finish. Surprised it’s taken him so long to cement a place he looked class at Dortmund as well.

Playing like a man who knows a big reshuffle is coming, exactly what you would want 

29 minutes ago, WhatAboutTheFinish said:

Every match should start with the players listening to a rap about mental health. No better way to pump everyone up for the game! 

Maybe get Morrisey to write a new FA Cup anthem.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Neither team look defensively sound and now with Chelsea losing two influential players to injury I’d expect Arsenal to win this now

however Rob Holding may have something to say about that!

David Luiz though, the reverse playmaker

• Haha 1

Just now, theboyangel said:

Danny Murphy is the wrong co-commentator when the game is sponsored by mental health awareness.

he depresses the hell out of me

I’ve loaded up 2 hours worth of fart sounds on YouTube to play alongside the BBC images, it’s actually called the game correctly compared to Murphy.

Â