Pre Match Thread (Cup Final 34 of 38)

villalad21

1 minute ago, Villarocker said:

I cannot bring myself to watch the ore-match build-up tonight.

Against Sheff Utd it was a wankfest about how they've superceded all expectations and the job Wilder has done. 

Against Newcastle it was all about Steve Bruce and if he can impress the new owners. 

Against Chelsea it was a wankfest about Frank Lampard and his incoming signing Timo Werner fitting in. 

Against Wolves it was all about Nuno and the Wolves charge for Champions League football. 

Against Liverpool it was a wankfest about them winning the league and getting to 100 points. 

I guarantee tonight will all be about Man Utd getting Champions League football again and I bet they have Roy Keane (ex both) and either one of Micah Richards, Dion Dublin or Patrick Evra. All waxing lyrical about the job Solskjaer is doing. 

We play Palace next - maybe that's when they'll start talking about Villa. 

They are all probably as confused about the villa team as the manager is so they avoid trying to analyse us 😂

27 minutes ago, Mat Kendrick's Dentist said:

Does anyone know why Jacob Ramsey never makes the bench? I thought he was back from Doncaster? He's far better than Vassilev from what I've seen of the Reserves/Youth

Could be wrong but I don’t think loan players were eligible to rejoin their parent clubs

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, holteend1982 said:

It's exact same set up and team but a different striker I think it's pretty obvious he's trying to figure out if samatta is better suited than Davis 

Well so am I and so is everyone else. Can't blame Smith for not knowing that. 

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

How have we gone in to the final crucial games of the season with Hause our first choice centre half? 

Really not looking forward to this one.

Because Engels has proved to be a wet lettuce. Hause vs. That frontline will be horrific 

6 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

I cannot bring myself to watch the ore-match build-up tonight.

Against Sheff Utd it was a wankfest about how they've superceded all expectations and the job Wilder has done. 

Against Newcastle it was all about Steve Bruce and if he can impress the new owners. 

Against Chelsea it was a wankfest about Frank Lampard and his incoming signing Timo Werner fitting in. 

Against Wolves it was all about Nuno and the Wolves charge for Champions League football. 

Against Liverpool it was a wankfest about them winning the league and getting to 100 points. 

I guarantee tonight will all be about Man Utd getting Champions League football again and I bet they have Roy Keane (ex both) and either one of Micah Richards, Dion Dublin or Patrick Evra. All waxing lyrical about the job Solskjaer is doing. 

We play Palace next - maybe that's when they'll start talking about Villa. 

I just said to the Mrs thank god there was 12 minutes extra time in the previous game. 

6 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Time for another Smith tactical master class!

I doubt he could outfox coach Bazza from your local Sunday League team.

Edited by R.Bear

3 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Keano thinks we’ll stay up🤣

Ahhh shit. Keano is always wrong about everything so we're 100% down. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jjaacckk91 said:

Roy Keane actually gives us a chance of staying up, and thinks we'll beat palace...

Maybe he remembers us more fondly than we remember him?

He's obviously been designated as the Villa pundit out of him and Evra.  I bet it's Gary Neville on comms too, bloody Sky shitheads.

Despite my lack of belief, despite my lack of hope, despite everything...... Im here and I'm watching because I'd rather be wrong than right.

C'mon Villa make me look like a word removed (well more of one)