Kaine Kesler Hayden

Villan4Life

15 minutes ago, duke313 said:

This guy is going to have to step up, I don’t know if can handle Two months of Cash 😂

Not sure Emery's vocal chords can either, to be honest. 

Edited by Steero113

8 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Really hope he starts against Chelsea now, he has to be get a chance to prove himself now.

Think he’s cup tied, otherwise would have been the perfect game to start him.

• Like 2

Is he going to be any better than Cash at avoiding him and Bailey getting in each other's way? 

Our problem is that we have two attacking full backs when we only play well with one at a time. I'm not sure replacing one attacking full back with a different one is going to make that much difference. 

50 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

You’d think he may get a look in soon, can he be worse than Cash?

0 minutes when 5-0 up v Sheffield United don't seem to indicate to me he's just going to get thrown in v Man. United.

Shame he was cup tied as he'd have probably come on tonight.

31 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Can Cash actually be classed as an attacking FB if he can't beat a man and struggles to make progressive passes?

I *think* you're joking, but when the comparison is to Konsa, yes. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, VillaChris said:

0 minutes when 5-0 up v Sheffield United don't seem to indicate to me he's just going to get thrown in v Man. United.

Shame he was cup tied as he'd have probably come on tonight.

I never said against Utd, but after that we have some perceived easier games. Cash’s confidence is so shot that we may need to see Kaine play 

Was looking at the squad we've registered for the conference league knockouts and noticed he's not in it. Seems a bit odd when he would be trained in nation and trained at club yet we left spaces in the squad? 🤔

Edit - Ah think it might be because we can only register 3 new players?

Edited by villan95

34 minutes ago, villan95 said:

Was looking at the squad we've registered for the conference league knockouts and noticed he's not in it. Seems a bit odd when he would be trained in nation and trained at club yet we left spaces in the squad? 🤔

Edit - Ah think it might be because we can only register 3 new players?

Homegrown/academy players don't count in the 25 I believe?

5 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

Homegrown/academy players don't count in the 25 I believe?

No they do, we still registered Ramsey for example.

If I'm not mistaken there is a rule though about only being able to add 3 'new' players to your squad for the knockouts though and we went with Gauci, Iroegbunam and Rogers.

1 minute ago, villan95 said:

No they do, we still registered Ramsey for example.

If I'm not mistaken there is a rule though about only being able to add 3 'new' players to your squad for the knockouts though and we went with Gauci, Iroegbunam and Rogers.

Ramsey is over 21. B list is for home grown players over age of 21 of which we only have Ramsey

10 minutes ago, villan95 said:

B list is u21 homegrown

Sorry yes A list has to have 4 home grown players and 4 association players. B list has no limits as long as they have been at club for 2 consecutive years from age 15.

He's not on either list because we can only add 3 players in Jan to either list and we added Rogers, Tim and Gauci

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

If Kesler-Hayden is ever going to get minutes this season, it will be on Thursday.

Cash played the full 90 against Spurs. Konsa is suspended. Chambers is ineligible. So if Cash has emptied the tank at some point against Ajax (likely), Kaine is the next best option. Emery is not going to pick a half fit Carlos at right back, or a left footer, or move one of the centre mids out there.

Kaine has been training with the first team for 2 months now and on the bench for the past 8 games. If he gets a chance, I hope he grabs it. 

• Like 1

On 11/02/2024 at 11:38, CVByrne said:

Sorry yes A list has to have 4 home grown players and 4 association players. B list has no limits as long as they have been at club for 2 consecutive years from age 15.

He's not on either list because we can only add 3 players in Jan to either list and we added Rogers, Tim and Gauci

Also I want to flag that Kaine is eligible and on List B for the Conference League knockouts. So is Kellyman. You can make unlimited changes to List B throughout the season, unlike List A. They were both on the bench for the first leg and will be again for the second leg. https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaconferenceleague/clubs/52683--aston-villa//squad/

Edited by East London Villa

Â