WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

Come on peeps - let's keep this a joke thread. We all know Julie's lovely so let's not take this into a place it doesn't need to go...

Yeah and she's after the ride with the bloke at the barbeque ;-)

I was on a train to London last week. The train stopped at Durham and this gorgeous slim Thai girl got on. She sat right across from me and I was really struggling not to stare at her, she was stunning.

So I was sitting there thinking to myself "Please, don't get a hard on.. Don't get a hard on.."

It didn't work. Feck. She got a hard on.

Picked up an absolute bargain from my local Asda yesterday! A shopping trolley for £1!

The problem with that joke is that ASDA are one of the few supermarkets that do not require a £1 to get a trolley.

Picked up an absolute bargain from my local Asda yesterday! A shopping trolley for £1!

The problem with that joke is that ASDA are one of the few supermarkets that do not require a £1 to get a trolley.

Not true, the one on kings heath high street charges. Probably to stop the tramps and mongols from robbing them.

I bought a greyhound the other day

my mate asked ''what are you going to do with that''

I said ''i'm going to race it''

he replied ''by the looks of it you'll win''

I must have missed this little gem. You been watching re-runs of Tommy Cooper? :)

I got talking to this old guy in the park today and ended up buying a genuine Rolex off him for a tenner.

Once I flog it on, I'm going to make a small donation to a local Alzheimer's charity.

As I was sat there quietly eating a packet of crisps, when my wife came in shouting ''What the **** Is wrong with you?''

Shocked, I asked ''What?''

She replied ''Open the **** bag!''

Werner Heisenberg is driving down the autobahn, when he gets pulled over by the Verkehrspolizei.

"Do you know how fast you were going?" asks the cop.

"No" said Heisenberg, "but I know where I am."

Â