Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

1 hour ago, mikeyp102 said:

Why is this person tier 1? 
Also just because they are having talks doesn’t mean it’s a done deal.

I took "talks ongoing" as talks between chuk and villa, dortmund aren't allowed to talk to him, I thought the tweet was cleverly worded to be purposefully misconstrued, it doesn't specifically say either way giving them an easy out if nothing happens 

2 minutes ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

He’s almost 2.5 years younger. 2.5 years ago, Ramsey had not yet gone on loan to Doncaster Rovers.

And ramssy knuckled down and look where he is now? Of chuck dont want to he can go as far as i am concerned 

Another example bellingham younger than chuck he did the same

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Does tier 1 just mean they get less wrong than the other guessers and bullshitters? 

It would seem the only Villa transfer they got correct was Grealish - but the release clause was known in the Athletic and Daily Mail. 

Their ratio is Villa is very poor otherwise. It’s easy to be Tier 1 when you get the most obvious transfers correct and inflated sense of worth. 

If he does go how much do we get for him? Obviously I would like for him to stay but if he moves then so be it and I’ll wish him well, it’s not like we are losing our only gem from the academy,  if his transfer fee goes towards Coutinho’s wages if we sign him permanently then it’s a sort of positive rather than hanging on and losing Carney on a free.

Really hope he stays.

A loan to a promoted club - or a very good championship club.

Very difficult to keep all our youth prospects happy. But this guy looks to have a very high ceiling.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

It would seem the only Villa transfer they got correct was Grealish - but the release clause was known in the Athletic and Daily Mail. 

Their ratio is Villa is very poor otherwise. It’s easy to be Tier 1 when you get the most obvious transfers correct and inflated sense of worth. 

Back post tap in merchant

The worst of it for me is that its proper journalism 101, doesnt commit to anything either way because in reality she doesn't know

I'm interested in Margot Robbie with talks ongoing - unfortunately those talks are between me and my wife 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Let him go if he dont want to be here

I dont really care anymore. Shown nothing to suggest he is even anywhere near as good as JJ

You've changed your tune 🤣 This time last season you was saying start Chukwumeka and loan out JJ because he's not good enough 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, messi11 said:

You've changed your tune 🤣 This time last season you was saying start Chukwumeka and loan out JJ because he's not good enough 

Last year we were under smith, losing games didnt have the players we do or manager. Big difference  😂

• Haha 1

I am not sufficiently nourished by him so far.....not saying he isn't going to be a very good player, but right now, I'm not convinced.

and the "will he, won't he" sign a new contract at a tender age, does nothing to suggest, I should be convinced.

Edited by TRO

I think I might be just continuing a moot point to some degree, but if I was in the position of this lad I'd jump at the chance to go abroad and play regularly. Even more so given the current management style and potential transfer business in the summer.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Â