Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

6 hours ago, Rich192 said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if the figure was nearer to £60/70k per week. Hudson-Odoi got £120k per week at 18, and Brandon Williams got £65k per week at 19. 

There is no way he'd be offered anywhere near that. Even 40k per week is excessive for a player that has done very little. Hudson-Odoi exploded on the the scene and was courted by bayern to play for their first team. it's a different level. A serious injury has set him back. I doubt he is on 120k a week. These figure get blown up. I'm sure Williams is isn't on 65k a week, and if he is Man U's CEO must be on crack!

• Like 2

16 hours ago, MrSmirch said:

Should've gone on loan last year. Total waste.

We had to give him first team game time to try to convince him to sign a new contract. If he went on loan to chumpsbury town he definitely wouldn't sign a new deal. 

• Like 1

Hasn’t really got into the final yet, with 20 minutes gone. Get the impression he’s playing a little deeper than normal.

To be fair, Israel have started well and are doing all the positive play.

2 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Hasn’t really got into the final yet, with 20 minutes gone. Get the impression he’s playing a little deeper than normal.

To be fair, Israel have started well and are doing all the positive play.

Yeah, he played deeper against Italy when the subs were made and it doesn’t really suit him. Personally think the manger has got his selection wrong, they don’t look at all cohesive. Looks like he has shoe horned players in at the expensive of the the team. Israel are bossing the midfield atm.

• Like 2

I don’t usually watch these tournaments but the one thing I’ve noticed is the lack of quality on offer. The games for the most part have been very scrappy. 

Just now, MrBlack said:

His style isn't just languid,  it is lazy. He doesn't track and barely puts any effort in defensively.  Doesn't seem to want to play as a 6

As I say that he finally tracks an attack and we win the ball back. 

1 minute ago, MrBlack said:

His style isn't just languid,  it is lazy. He doesn't track and barely puts any effort in defensively.  Doesn't seem to want to play as a 6

The manager has got his starting selection badly wrong imo. Should never sacrifice your better players to fit players in. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, WHY said:

The manager has got his starting selection badly wrong imo. Should never sacrifice your better players to fit players in. 

Assume you mean sacrifice the players that play a given role, for "better" players that don't play that role

Just now, MrBlack said:

Assume you mean sacrifice the players that play a given role, for "better" players that don't play that role

I think sacrificing players than give the team balance for those who offer moments of individualism is what that might be meaning

• Like 1

When on the ball, you really see his quality. He glided past players then ups the gears, running into space and often providing a pass. 
Off the ball he needs to work on his movement, in the forward positions he seems reluctant to make that break through the defence, he stands around waiting for a pass. Then defensively he doesn’t track his runners well. 

Think he could do with some regular game time

Â