Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

Is it a pre-requisite to be an England goalkeeper to be kinda annoying looking? The lad playing today will fit in well with Pickford, Pope and Ramsdale at least.

anyway Chuk is doing ok

Edited by a m ole

You can see the quality in him and Tim. Can also see where they can improve, although they could just be too good for this level of opposition and taking it easy too often.

They both need senior football, I hope they get a high championship shorter term loan or we have 2 good cup runs they can start in.

• Like 1

Again he’s levels above tonight. Makes it look so easy at this level.

Will definitely take time to adjust to premier league football but never been more convinced a player will make it with time.

8 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

I think we have to play Chuk in the first team. As often as possible. Yes he'll have to adapt, but the upside will be so worth it.

I think he needs to be a little more combative and at it and focused for 90 minutes to break into the first team, he does appear occasionally ‘languid’ and it doesn’t help the pace of this game against inferior young opposition, but against premier league opposition we need him playing at John McGinn’s energy and Carney’s ability.

No doubt that he can do it though and I’m desperate for him to sign.

Edited by a m ole

Â