Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

12 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Spot on.

Watching Everton yesterday and Allan offers exactly what we need in midfield. Power. Aggressiveness and work rate.

ditto.

Silk & Steel.......Dougie could still have a good season for us, but a six foot plus alongside him would be nice insurance, in a 4-2-3-1.....with Dougie joining the 3 on attacks.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I listened to part of a podcast where Rob Dorsett said we wouldn’t be able to sign Martinez as he’s too expensive and that we’ll hang on til the end of the window to see if we can get him for less, or move on to other targets. Said with confidence as Sky’s man from the midlands. 

He knows no more than you or I do. 

It sounds like he knows less.

• Like 1

On 13/09/2020 at 00:27, Mat Kendrick's Dentist said:

Benrahma off to Palace for 20m according to Nixon. How is he so much less than Watkins?! Also surprising we're after Traore for pretty much the same price Benrahma costs...

pace....I think that is the difference.

Edited by TRO

9 minutes ago, TRO said:

pace....I think that is the difference.

But do you think its that much in difference that it would be such a decisive factor as Benrahma’s footballing ability is 20x that of traore surely that should outweigh any pace concerns? Your views are regarded highly so ill be open to change of thought  

39 minutes ago, TRO said:

ditto.

Silk & Steel.......Dougie could still have a good season for us, but a six foot plus alongside him would be nice insurance, in a 4-2-3-1.....with Dougie joining the 3 on attacks.

Allan is 5"9

• Haha 4

Just now, It's Your Round said:

I hope Rashica's personal terms are agreed, that was the part I was most worried about, that he didn't want to come to Villa. 

The other part can be fixed with cash.  

This. 

Just pay what they're asking, it's not like we've been Levy-esque with our shrewdness in this window already. If an extra couple of million gets it done quick then nail it so he can't change his mind!

7 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I hope Rashica's personal terms are agreed, that was the part I was most worried about, that he didn't want to come to Villa. 

The other part can be fixed with cash.  

We've only just signed Cash, using him as a makeweight would be ridiculous...

• Haha 1