Relegation thread

Knutserov13

I don't think we should be pinning all our hopes on Norwich getting a result this evening because they more than likely won't. But we've both got five games left to play with just one point seperating us, so them winning one game shouldn't mean that we're relegated. Where we both stand after the weekend should give us a better indication. The way I see it however they get on today or at the weekend, we have to beat Palace, and if we do that we will still in with a chance whatever their results happen to be.

For if we beat Palace no matter what Watford do tonight and against Newcastle, we will be within four points of them, with them having West Ham, Arsenal and Man City as their last three games.

I think the biggest danger of them winning tonight isn't really the three points they'll get but the danger that it could give them such a confidence boost from it that it sends them on a run of form, but if they win tonight but the revert back to type, we should still have a chance. We will have to turn our own form around but that the the case regardless of how Watford get on in their games.

38 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

Can't believe I'm watching this shite.

Can't even muster the interest to watch much of our games since the restart.

Both impressed and flabbergasted that some of you manage to sit through a game like this :D 

Edited by sne

1 minute ago, sne said:

Can't even muster the interest to watch much our games since the restart.

Both impressed and flabbergasted that some of you manage to sit through a game like this :D 

Half-time only yet :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Norwich are fairly decent in possession but an absolute car crash defensively when dealing with crosses etc. 

This is an important fixture for us, make no mistake.

More important than our next game, for example.

• Like 1

Watford actually have very little except physicality in the Norwich box, where it seems like it’s men against boys. I can’t see Watford not scoring again from a ball into the box, but let’s see. There could easily be another Norwich breakaway opportunities the longer the scores remain level. Faint hope. Fingers crossed