Generic Virus Thread

villakram

3 minutes ago, welnik said:

What absolute tripe! So what you are saying, is that me and my neighbours who were celebrating on our own drives, sevaral metres apart from one another, are going to prolong the spread! 

Have you been sniffing glue? 

No I’m saying the neighbourhoods that haven’t socially distanced are going to prolong the spread. If you look on any social media right now there are countless examples.

Not sure why you feel personally victimised by my post there.

• Like 3

Just now, mikeyp102 said:

Every time I’ve been shopping during this pandemic I come out more shocked that more people haven’t died or got ill. People are so selfish

One thing I’ve noticed a few times quite amusingly is men sent to the shops by their other halves and are on the phone talking through what is in front of them and what they should buy. I’ve seen it several times.

15 minutes ago, Genie said:

WTF is going on?

Did they furlough the common sense team?

You've seen this Government, right?

I don't think that team has actually been hired yet.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Genie said:

One thing I’ve noticed a few times quite amusingly is men sent to the shops by their other halves and are on the phone talking through what is in front of them and what they should buy. I’ve seen it several times.

I do a lot of our shopping (not just during the pandemic, the roles have actually reversed curently), rarely do I do a shop and not get on the phone, the list I'm given is written in some kind of code, rarely can my missus actually write what she sodding wants accurately

Italian Ham - the nice one

My Deodorant

Tomatoes (what sodding type!)

EDIT: and don't for one minute think that she could actually write them in order, you know, fruit, then veg, then meat, Dairy etc, you know like the way supermarket is laid out, don't be silly, she'd rather have me fir for the shopping trolley dash that I'm never entering, 15 laps of the supermarket and I've usually missed something off the list

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Xela said:

Today

When you spend a week more or less as a trailer for 'lockdown ending!' it's not a surprise that you get this result.

• Like 1

Quite breathtakingly unbelievable, Fauci has quarantined. 🙄.

Either this really is an incredibly insidious little beast, or we really are in the hands of incompetence.

Or both.

Edited by terrytini

1 hour ago, terrytini said:

Quite breathtakingly unbelievable, Fauci has it 🙄.

Either this really is an incredibly insidious little beast, or we really are in the hands of incompetence.

Or both.

(Edit :  all quarantined, not necessarily infected.)

Redfield aswell. Head of the CDC . This is insane.

Edited by terrytini
My initial shock led me to wrongly say ‘got it’

And the Head of the FDA yesterday 😜😜😜 - carnage.

..although some of them may not have it, may be precautionary...but what a damning indictment of the way they’ve handled it.

Edited by terrytini

Â