Erling Braut Håland

mikeyp102

1 hour ago, bannedfromHandV said:

His first goal last night was absolute perfection, technique was off the charts.

Just watched it after reading this. Unbelievable goal and he makes it look so natural and easy. Sign of someone who has potential to be one of the greats.

• 1 month later...

New hat trick last night. The guy is just a monster. In the highlights he missed a couple of sitters, it's like he gets so angry that he just smashes the ball in the next time he has it after he's missed. Fantastic player scoring in whichever team he plays in.

Wikipedia has his career stats at 96 goals in 140 games at 20. Gramted Messi and Ronaldo played a higher level the entire career but probably got to 100 goals around 23 years old

Edited by Zatman

33 minutes ago, Rino8 said:

Can't wait for  him to want out of Dorrmund and push for a move to his favourite club. Probably even drop Bamford for him

Sure Bielsa would probably prefer to start Bamford ahead of him 😉

• Like 1

22 hours ago, villalad21 said:

He is no R9 but i respect what he does.

As i did with Nistelrooy.

Stat wise Nistelrooy isn't even close to Haaland at the same age. Haaland has scored more CL goals, international goals and league goals in one season than Nistelrooy had before he got bought by Man Utd.

3 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

Stat wise Nistelrooy isn't even close to Haaland at the same age. Haaland has scored more CL goals, international goals and league goals in one season than Nistelrooy had before he got bought by Man Utd.

Not my point.

I'm talking about the profile of player.

9 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Not my point.

I'm talking about the profile of player.

I dont think that fully does him justice though and I know what you're getting at.

Potentially you have a Lewandowski level striker for the next 15 years, he's not there yet and watching him for full 90 minute games you can see he still has some growing to do but that's to be expected. He's not even had one full season in a major league.

My only worry is that he ends up like a Norwegian Harry Kane. He can do much better than that 

Edited by Rino8

6 minutes ago, Rino8 said:

I dont think that fully does him justice though and I know what you're getting at.

Potentially you have a Lewandowski level striker for the next 15 years, he's not there yet and watching him for full 90 minute games you can see he still has some growing to do but that's to be expected. He's not even had one full season in a major league.

My only worry is that he ends up like a Norwegian Harry Kane. He can do much better than that 

I just don't see what's so unique about him?

Whenever i watch him he just seem like a really good fox in the box. Nothing special.

We've seen many strikers like this before. As i mentioned. Van Nistelrooy, Vardy, Lukaku.

The way people are talking it's like he is something we've never seen before. But we have. And we will see plenty of strikers in the same mold after he is retire.

If you asked me about strikers and who is really unique and special i would have to say the Brazilian Ronaldo. I don't think we will ever see a striker like that again.

Edited by villalad21

On 12/10/2020 at 00:37, KenjiOgiwara said:

I find his height to be so weird for a top goal scorer. I think he's like 1.96 m tall. No idea what that translates into in your weird ass measurement system

I think that translates into 15 stone.

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

I just don't see what's so unique about him?

Whenever i watch him he just seem like a really good fox in the box. Nothing special.

We've seen many strikers like this before. As i mentioned. Van Nistelrooy, Vardy, Lukaku.

The way people are talking it's like he is something we've never seen before. But we have. And we will see plenty of strikers in the same mold after he is retire.

If you asked me about strikers and who is really unique and special i would have to say the Brazilian Ronaldo. I don't think we will ever see a striker like that again.

Oh yeah I agree that he's not going to be touching Messi/Ronaldo levels but he may end up being the best centre forward of his generation.

Adriano was the one as for as potential  strikers. Convinced he would have been the best striker ever seen had he had the kind of mental strength CR7 has.

10 minutes ago, Rino8 said:

Oh yeah I agree that he's not going to be touching Messi/Ronaldo levels but he may end up being the best centre forward of his generation.

Adriano was the one as for as potential  strikers. Convinced he would have been the best striker ever seen had he had the kind of mental strength CR7 has.

I was talking about the Brazilian Ronaldo!

Truly a one of a kind and a freak of nature.

Just now, villalad21 said:

I was talking about the Brazilian Ronaldo!

Truly a one of a kind and a freak of nature.

I know. I was more referencing other posts about him out scoring Messi/Ronaldo. Shoes i don't think he'll ever fill, or even be the right fit for.

I do stand by Inters Adriano being the way every young striker should be measured. Made Milans backline look like U15's everytime they'd play 

Â