Sign in to follow this  
limpid

Match Thread: FAC3 Fulham v Villa

Kodjia, doing ALL the brilliant work then just taking that one or two touches too many as usual.

EDIT: Just seen the replay, not much he could have done.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

So what are the rules for Football-Tennis, how many times is the ball allowed to bounce before you have to punt it over the halfway line?

• Like 2

Our midfield really has to move more. Too few passing options.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

Early yellow for Nakamba. He's one of few here that we could do with protecting a bit.

Probably lucky there is no var, no malice but it was very clumsy to say the least and could easily have been a red

• Like 1

rtoo many bottle job midfielders who get it from the full backs and then give it back to the centre halves.

I don't like it that Nyland has taken an extra touch twice now before his clearance... can get away with it here, but not in PL.

According to some Nyland is apparently really good on the ball but I've yet to see that in his time here.

Chester looking composed. Good to see him playing again.

• Like 1

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, AVTuco said:

I don't like it that Nyland has taken an extra touch twice now before his clearance... can get away with it here, but not in PL.

My thinking too. I appreciate his desire to try and start attacks from the back but his decision making is just not good enough and he will either get himself or a teammate in trouble sooner or later.

I never ever ever ever want to hear anyone say that Kodja should start up front ahead of anyone anymore - Lazy, weak, zero effort.

• Like 1

Maybe it's just a pressure thing with Nyland, when he plays the odd cup game or comes on as a sub he generally looks quite assured but once is (potentially) the main keeper he has looked a bit shakier

Our players look shot of confidence. El Ghazi just got the ball in loads of space and just chipped it behind the goal, for a goal kick

Just now, USA_Villa said:

I never ever ever ever want to hear anyone say that Kodja should start up front ahead of anyone anymore - Lazy, weak, zero effort.

Shhhh don’t let on we’ll never sell him!