Match Thread: FAC3 Fulham v Villa

limpid

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

I cna't help but think that we've got to many players who like games to be like this.

Where is the leader who will grab hold of the game?

Exactly, I feel like having some players from the old regime like kodjia, Kalanic, Hogan, Greene and Lansbo say to future players just come and chill with me on the pitch it will be fine you'll get paid at the end of it all. We need to progress as a club and get rid of the chill attitude, we need workers who go out and win games. I can't say that there is one player of ours on that pitch who looks as though they can go win the game.

2 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Kodjia been in more offside positions this game that Wesley been all season.

Sums up how different they are as strikers.

Are you suggesting kodjia being offside demonstrates how Wesley is dropping deep rather than being on the line where he should be? 

Like others, I don't see much point in going back to the 4-3-3.  Everyone just seems so far apart which when you've not got much pace in the team means you don't really go anywhere.  Jota in particular is a spare part, get him in the hole behind Kodjia and they might just create something.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Half a ground and what they've got is only half full.

Could've given us another couple of thousand looking at things - who are they building a new stand for?

The corporate boxes of course, their old corporate boxes were just regular open air seats.

They can’t expand the stadium because of the heritage listing and planning constraints in that area but they can rebuild to be able to compete for corporate £s in a wealthy part of London.