Pre-Match thread (Cup Final 18 of 38)

Tomaszk

9 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Extra pressure on Smith and Wesley with the decision to start him. 

I wouldn't of but willing to see how it plays out. Hope the big man can do the business because this is a vital game. 

I suppose it’s a question of alternatives, Keinan is still not fit but I would be willing to start Kodj personally... he’s a total unknown quantity for both us and the opposition at this level so I would give him some minutes. 
I honestly think Wesley will score today... just got a feeling.

Edited by alreadyexists

8 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

Game one of three 6 pointers. Really hope our form has turned because we need it.

I’ve said all season that all we need to do is win slightly more than 1 in 4 games and then drawn 5 or 6 games and we’re probably ok. But we’ve had our tough run where we couldn’t pick up a win, so now is the time to even out that average and win 3 out of the next 4 or 5 at least. 

Edited by alreadyexists
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, smg said:

By us do you mean certain fans who will then become hyper critical thus piling even more pressure on the players ?

Us in general, fans, staff and students players .... I just feel we can't afford to go a goal down tonight!

1 minute ago, alreadyexists said:

I’ve said all season that all we need to do is win slightly more than 1 in 4 games and then drawn 5 or 6 games and we’re probably ok. But we’ve had our tough run where we couldn’t pick up a win, so now is the time to even out that average and win 3 out of the next 4 or 5 at least. 

We need to average a point per game

11 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I suppose it’s a question of alternatives, Keinan is still not fit but I would be willing to start Kodj personally... he’s a total unknown quantity for both us and the opposition at this level so I would give him some minutes. 
I honestly think Wesley will score today... just got a feeling.

He might. Even blind hens etc. 

But he will be shit. You just know it. He simply doesn't have the ability or urgency to make things happen. 

Prove us wrong Wes! 

• Like 1