Europa League 

Vitoria v Arsenal 3.50pm BT Sport 2

Champions League 

Red Star Belgrade v Spurs 8pm BT Sport 2

Atalants v Man Ciry 8pm BT Sport 3

Europa League 

Man Utd v Partizan Belgrade 8pm BT Sport 2

Wolves v Bratislava 8pm BT Sport/ESPN

Interesting 60 seconds in the Chelsea game. Losing 4-2, Abraham fouled, ref plays advantage and ajax player handles ball from the resulting shot. Ref blows up for pen, goes back & gives a second yellow for the foul, then a second yellow to a different player for the handball reducing ajax to 9 men and facing a penalty within 60 secs. Pen goes in to make it 4-3 then another minute later it's 4-4. 🥴 Since then ajax, despite being down to 9 are just throwing people forwards & probably had better chances to win it

Edited by LakotaDakota

14 hours ago, LakotaDakota said:

Interesting 60 seconds in the Chelsea game. Losing 4-2, Abraham fouled, ref plays advantage and ajax player handles ball from the resulting shot. Ref blows up for pen, goes back & gives a second yellow for the foul, then a second yellow to a different player for the handball reducing ajax to 9 men and facing a penalty within 60 secs. Pen goes in to make it 4-3 then another minute later it's 4-4. 🥴 Since then ajax, despite being down to 9 are just throwing people forwards & probably had better chances to win it

I had this question recently, probably in the VAR thread, about whether or not a 2nd yellow/straight red could be given after an advantage, since it's theoretically possible that the player who to be sent off could still affect the current passage of play. I suppose that I now have my answer.

17 hours ago, LakotaDakota said:

I thought that was a good bit of refereeing. Not in a million years we would see this in the PL.

1 hour ago, Mic09 said:

I thought that was a good bit of refereeing. Not in a million years we would see this in the PL.

Very good, The only slight question i guess is the second yellow for the handball. No arguments that it was heading goalwards and hit his hand but unless he had previously suffered an injury that left him with only 1 arm i'm not really sure he could have done much about it as his arm/hand was in a perfectly natural position and the ball just hit it.

Galatasaray not fielding a single Turkish player in their starting 11 away at Real Madrid.

Thought that was a one off but apparently not a single Turkish player has started for them in this seasons CL.

Pretty shocking for a club like them. Any other manager than Fatih Terim would be hounded out.

Robert Lewandowski has scored 22 goals in 16 games for Bayern this season. He's scored in every single league game (10) and every Champions League game (4) he's appeared in so far. 

10 hours ago, The_Rev said:

Robert Lewandowski has scored 22 goals in 16 games for Bayern this season. He's scored in every single league game (10) and every Champions League game (4) he's appeared in so far. 

Sign him up in January

11 hours ago, The_Rev said:

Reckon they will sign Haaland? 

I don't think he's kicked a ball for them yet but they signed Arp in the summer for next to nothing and he's highly touted in germany, I think their squad needs work elsewhere rather than haaland (who also might have something with RB and Leipzig, I can see them cashing in on werner to a PL team and then getting haaland for a sensible price - that said werner is also doing ok in the league this season)

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

I am sure Werner contract is expiring and will hwad to Bayern

According to Transfermarkt he signed a new contract in August that expires in 2023.

It is their modus operandi thou.

Edited by sne

Â