The Hung Like a Donkey General Election December 2019 Thread

Jareth

Which Cunch of Bunts are you voting for?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Which Cunch of Bunts Gets Your Hard Fought Cross

• The Evil Abusers Of The Working Man Dark Blue Team
    • The Hopelessly Divided Unicorn Chasing Red Team
    • The Couldn't Trust Them Even You Wanted To Yellow Team
    • The Demagogue Worshiping Light Blue Corportation
    • The Hippy Drippy Green Team
    • One of the Parties In The Occupied Territories That Hates England
    • I Live In Northern Ireland And My Choice Is Dictated By The Leader Of A Cult
    • I'm Out There And Found Someone Else To Vote For

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/19 at 23:00

36 minutes ago, Risso said:

Has there ever been a less intelligent MP than Angela Rayner?  Thick as a whale omelette.

The Dan the Polish member for Shrewsbury wins Top Trumps in dumbest MP every single time. There is no-contest. Then there's Liz Truss, Andrea Ledsome, Domonic Raab... all as effin stupid as you an get without a dignosable issue.

Must admit though, I'm not a fan of Rayner either

There are MPs in every party who are pretty sodding stupid and have no common sense

https://metro.co.uk/2019/12/09/lib-dem-leader-jo-swinson-told-wear-lower-cut-tops-appeal-voters-11453601/

Liberal Democrat leader Jo Swinson was told to ‘wear lower cut tops’ to appeal to voters during the election campaign. She told the BBC she has had ‘lots and lots of unsolicited advice’ from people but vowed to be ‘true to myself’. Ms Swinson said the comments were not from within her own team, but that she was ‘not short’ of people telling her to speak and dress differently. Appearing on BBC Breakfast she said: ‘I get lots and lots of unsolicited advice. I’m not short of people telling me that I should speak differently or wear different shoes or wear different earrings. ‘Or in one case, somebody suggested that I should wear lower cut tops.

4 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

David TC Davies, tory MP for Monmouth believes and has re stated numerous times that road signs in Welsh can surprise people and cause accidents.

He may have a point.  It all depends what the sign says.  For example, if the sign said "Round the next bend, a bunch of armed guerillas will flay you alive and eviscerate your children", that would surely cause some kind of alarm.  Possibly even an accident, if sharp braking and changing direction without warning resulted.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

David TC Davies, tory MP for Monmouth believes and has re stated numerous times that road signs in Welsh can surprise people and cause accidents.

I saw one near Ebbw today that said "Greggs" and it made me skid into to a packed bus shelter.

Tasted just like any of the 25 stores in Erdington.

Image result for i was blown away gif

7 minutes ago, peterms said:

Viewer discretion advised: contains phrase "magic grandpa".

I'm hearing from senior sources in the Conservative party that the fire in the background is fueled by a hatred of the west. 

• Haha 2