The Hung Like a Donkey General Election December 2019 Thread

Jareth

Which Cunch of Bunts are you voting for?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Which Cunch of Bunts Gets Your Hard Fought Cross

• The Evil Abusers Of The Working Man Dark Blue Team
    • The Hopelessly Divided Unicorn Chasing Red Team
    • The Couldn't Trust Them Even You Wanted To Yellow Team
    • The Demagogue Worshiping Light Blue Corportation
    • The Hippy Drippy Green Team
    • One of the Parties In The Occupied Territories That Hates England
    • I Live In Northern Ireland And My Choice Is Dictated By The Leader Of A Cult
    • I'm Out There And Found Someone Else To Vote For

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/19 at 23:00

5 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I don’t think funding is increasing at the same rate as costs are increasing.

So you’re getting less bangs for your bucks.

Like most workers in the UK then? Everyone is getting squeezed. 

How do I burn the country down?

• Like 1

Corbyn did very well. He was given an absurdly hostile opening, wasn't rattled, and fort into the things he believes in. Also put his Brexit position sensibly. Good performance. But he's Corbyn so he did slightly worse than Satan.

Sturgeon has an easier ride because fundamentally she's a one policy entity. She's a good politician though and genuine. You can tell she's being straight with people, with her beliefs and policies. Did well.

Swinson...

MPbX6OD.jpg

Johnson looked like absolute arse gravy and that's all that dribbled out of his mouth. He only has his soundbites, and his lies. He is hopelessly bad at dealing with his past. And you'd have to be very charitable to say he's even vaguely trustworthy. He's so obviously a snake his untrustworthiness is clownish.

33 minutes ago, Xela said:

Genuine question but isn't NHS funding constantly increased every year? So if that is the case why is the NHS in such a mess?

My spend in the pub increases every year but I don’t get as much beer for it.

• Like 1

I’ve not watched the debate, but on the NHS funding issues - I used to work in the civil service doing some valuation for PFIs and it’s absolutely criminal the increases of total spending that are going towards it year on year. Make no mistake, this has ramped up massively since the coalition.

Most depressingly people love to buy into the ‘but Blair’s government started them’ narrative (actually Major if I understand correctly). It’s easy for a lot of the Conservative voters to just shout about Blair with no knowledge about how much this shite is increasing year on year.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Jo Swinson was on when I was flicking through channels. I didn’t listen to her but My only thought was would I?  

She definitely has her knockers (fnarr fnarr) after tonight. 

• Like 2